Where should I start?
- First, the hostel charges for EVERYTHING, even the crappy ear plugs that most hostels give for free. The say they let you "borrow" towels, but you have to pay and leave a deposit.
- The WIFI is awful, we didn't get any signal in the bedrooms, only in the lobby. And if you want to use the computers in the lobby guess what...you have to pay extra!!
- The lock devices in the drawers below the beds were all BROKEN. Talk about safety...
- No breakfast included, off course.
- Don't get me started on the bathrooms....disgusting places! The corners were oxidezed, and you felt you were taking a shower in an airplane bathroom.
- Last, the doorhandle in our room broke down, meaning we couldn't get out of the room. It took the staff 24 hours to fix it...we had to put a basket to keep the door from shutting.
For what you pay, the only thing to acount for is the location. As most London hostels, so...do the math.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The MEININGER Hotel is located centrally and even the Queen has visited it. Starting in South Kensington near Hyde Park it's easy to explore this European metropolis. And if you're staying in: there is a large terrace on the first floor for table tennis tournaments. Gorgeous! Lobby, hotel bar and bistro, a gaming area and seminar rooms - MEININGER offers more than just low-cost accommodation. Welcome to London! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your MEININGER Hotel London Hyde Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hotel London