I read a lot and was told about London and its horribly expensive hotels. This one not only is worth paying its price but also is newly opend and offers very good service.
1. Staff - very professioanl. Both at the Reception Desk as well as at booking office. They helped me to re-book my booking even after Boooking.com cancelled it (not knowning why) and a nice lady assisted me with all uppon my arrival at midnight. SHe was nice, smily and so helpful.
2. Location - just great! Just in 5 min.l walk from Monument underground station. In walking distance you have Tesco for small shopping, some bars and restaurants.
3. Apartment Studio - beautifully firnished with a compy bed! A closet with ironing desk and iron is a plus! Bathroom is also very nice and clean. On Friday evening a bit loud laughs from a bar located nearby but after 23:00 all gone.
4. Kitchen fully equipped with all the utensils that you might need, washing machine, plates, glasses, even a can opener. Coffee, sugar and tea were there as well :-)
I was told the Hotel was just opened a few days ago so I wish them good luck in business and do not change anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Go Native Monument was refurbished in 2014 with its studio, one and two bedroom flats within yards of the towering London landmark of Monument and the Grade II listed Old Billingsgate Market. Other facilities include modern kitchens and wonderfully finished bathrooms. Thanks to the flats’ generous dining areas, you’ll find it’s easy to entertain or catch up on work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Go Native Monument reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.