“Perfect location,helpful staff,great value!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cheval Harrington Court

Cheval Harrington Court
Ranked #3 of 827 Speciality Lodging in London
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect location,helpful staff,great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

It was my first stay at Cheval Harrington and I totally loved it.

1. Perfect location: 1/2min to tube and taxi, 8mins to museum, 2mins to Tesco, cafe and reastaurants around the corner, University and Harrodsburg nearby;

2. Professional and very friendly staffs! Helped me found some uncommon camping equipment in central London by making many online and telephone enquiries. Thanks again for your troubles;

3. Brand new furnitures, and fully equipped kitchen. Spacious room with pleasant linen, towel, and welcome refreshments;( stayed in a two-bedroom two-bathroom apartment with living room, kitchen and balcony)

For me, it's a perfect choice for business and leisure visit in London. Looking forward to the next stay :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Harrington Court, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Rainx,

Thank you very much for having shared your experiences online following your recent stay with us. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and rest assured that your kind comments regarding our staff and service will be shared with all staff. I look forward to personally welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

Kind Regards,

Ben Pires

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I heard about Cheval Harrington Court via a colleague who stayed at one of their properties and said they much preferred it to a soulless hotel environment. I stayed on a Friday night after a work event in Chelsea and really loved it. The first thing that struck me was the privacy and peace and quiet - I spend a lot of time in big hotels for work and sometimes feel like another cog in the wheel but this felt like I was checking in to a home from home. My room was so quiet I had the best night's sleep I've had in weeks and the bed was absolutely huge. With an impressive kitchen I enjoyed leisurely pottering around the next morning in my robe making coffee and some eggs without the dreaded rush to make the breakfast buffet on time. I was really lucky with the weather the next day and the staff were so sweet in recommending a nice walking route to Hyde Park - it was one of those perfect London days and I started to feel like Cheval Harrington Court was my home, if only!

The attention to detail is really impressive, from the lovely bathroom amenities and welcome hamper to the discreet but friendly service.

I will definitely be back next time I'm in that part of town, especially as it's such excellent value for money compared to hotels of its calibre - hopefully this time for a bit longer!

Room Tip: Get one of the rooms on the front with lovely Victorian sash windows which flood your apartment with...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Harrington Court, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you for your fantastic feedback about your recent visit and we are very happy, that the Cheval Harrington Court with its facilities and services were up to your satisfaction and that you enjoyed your stay.

I am proud to say that our friendly and helpful team and extra touches in the room make every guest feel special and team strives to provide an enjoyable stay.

I am sure that your recent visit will encourage you further to stay with us on the regular basis and we are looking forward to pamper you once again with our hospitality

In the meantime I do hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Regards

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have recently spent two nights at Cheval Harrington Court and our stay was perfect! From the luxurious bed linen and towels to the thoughtful welcome hamper. The apartment was very comfortable with great views of busy Kensington. It was spacious and bright with high ceilings and was newly refurbished. There were lots of home comforts such as nespresso machines and smart TV's and the bed in the Master bedroom was so comfy!
The staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. I cant wait to return!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Harrington Court, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Fiona,

Thank you for sharing your comments, It gives me great joy that we succeeded in making your stay a memorable one.

Comments like these motivates everyone at the Cheval Harrington Court to go an extra mile.

I am glad that you liked the personalised welcome hamper.

On behalf of my team, I Once again thank you and look forward to welcoming you again.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed our recent stay at Cheval Harrington Court in South Kensington. Having previously stayed at Cheval’s Three Quays apartments in Tower Bridge our expectations were high and they certainly didn't disappoint.
These apartments appear to have had a recent makeover as the fixtures, fittings and equipment are brand new. The beds are wonderful, lovely crisp white sheets, luxurious duvets and comfy pillows.
Harrington Court is a superb location, within easy walking distance of the underground, restaurants and museums - our apartment had a spacious living/dining room with a balcony providing rooftop views over South Kensington towards the Natural History Museum – great for entertaining!
We found the staff to be really friendly, offering a genuinely warm welcome and helpful advice about operating the AV equipment in the apartment.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear David H,

Thank you for taking the time to review Cheval Harrington Court.

I will be certain to share these fabulous comments with my team in recognition of the team’s commitment and passion for guest service.

Regards

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Just spent the weekend at Cheval Harrington Court and I must say it was just perfect. The location is fantastic with everything you need on your doorstep, so central and it was still very quiet in our beautiful spacious apartment. We booked a two bedroom and had a lovely welcome hamper on arrival which was a nice surprise. The style and décor is very relaxing and the huge smart TV in the lounge was fab. The master bedroom was really spacious and both bedrooms were furnished beautifully with a lovely en-suite bathroom. The staff go out of their way to help and were always so cheerful true 5* service at all times.
I am defiantly looking forward to coming back again and would like to wish the management & team good luck with this fantastic new Cheval property.

The rating below for the fitness centre was accidental I didn't use the gym facilities.

Room Tip: They all looked great.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
chevalresidences, General Manager at Cheval Harrington Court, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Murph_332000,

Excellent review.

Oxford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Recently opened under the Cheval brand, everything clean and bright, ideal location for the tube and local restaurants which was handy !
Staff couldn't be more helpful, I have stayed at Three Quays, also a Cheval site and they do seem to focus on customer service for the guest which was nice !
Had a room with a balcony and great views towards the Cityscape of London, forget how quickly London skyline is changing.
Apartment clean and well presented, need to look at some of the furniture pieces as they seem quiet fragile and will break easily, especially the tall vases on various tables, maybe leave these empty for guest bits and bobs !

Would highly recommend

Room Tip: Get a front facing room, top floor with balcony !
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank J J
Dear JJ,

Thank you very much sharing your detailed and constructive feedback online, and please accept my apologies for the delay in response. Thank you also for your kind words about our staff. they are indeed our superstars and we are very lucky to have them in our team. Please rest assured your feedback has been shared with all Cheval Harrington Court team accordingly.

I am, however, thankful for letting me know about the Furniture / fixtures in the room, I am pleased to inform you that as a direct result of your feedback, we have now started a project to rewire our fixtures in these rooms to place them in a place where they could not be damaged, to improve the convenience for our future guests.

Meantime I do hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards,

Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

I travel each week to London to work and prefer to stay in Apartment accommodation rather than hotels. The Harrington has always provided me with good quality in terms of accommodation standards and customer service. I have stayed in various establishments but I am happy to return here each week. The only reason I would stay elsewhere is if the Harrington didn't have a room available. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Miriam,

I am sure that you are aware of the recent change of ownership of Harrington Court, we are now called Cheval Harrington Court. We have been through major refurbishment for 4 months. we have posted some of our latest photos of the work we have done and looking forward to welcome you in near future.