“Ushvani Spa”
Review of Ushvani Spa

Ushvani Spa
Ranked #106 of 632 Spas & Wellness in London
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I visited Ushvani spa on Thursday 1 May 2014 for my birthday for the 90 minute Warming Nutmeg Flower Ritual. It was absolutely amazing. It includes showering with fragrant oils, a back/shoulder/neck massage, foot massage, stomach massage and a head and face massage.
My therapist was Estelle and she worked on the areas of my spine which sometimes cause me pain and I felt so relaxed afterwards. My feet were massaged with oils and wrapped and then put into these 'hot booties'. The head massage was heaven and I needed the stomach massage! It's pricey at £180 for 90 minutes but you can also use the facilities and it's well worth the money. The whole venue is really relaxing and the treatment was just amazing.

9  Thank Dixita P