Sunborn London
US$158
US$115
Agoda.com
3,073 results
All reviewsthe emirates cable carriver viewexcel centrefloating hotelmolton brown toiletriesroyal victoria dockemirates airlinecustom housecanary wharfcity airportunique hotelcoffee machineafternoon teabirthday treatexecutive roomfantastic stayone night stay
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I had such a lovely time with my family. We had fun, we enjoyed the vibe from the bar. The staff was lovely, especially Chantelle from reception, even though our AC wasn't working in our room. She calmed us and was willing to help. She recommended food from Lands End and was delightful. Nice experience, good concept also.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Miche2135
SunbornLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Sunborn London, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying aboard Sunborn London!

We apologise that during your stay we were experiencing problems with our air con system, and are now happy to say this issue has now been resolved.

Despite the mishap with the air con system, it is with great pleasure to receive your positive feedback in relation to the atmosphere, our Lands End Restaurant and most of all Chantelle our receptionist who was very helpful during your stay and helped calm you and your family down .

We would love to have you and your family back as a future guest when next visiting London and would encourage you to contact me directly to discuss a reservation here with us.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had an absolutely amazing experience here! At first we were both a bit skeptical about the idea of sleeping on water but you can hardly feel any difference between land and sea - no sea sick feeling at all. The hospitality was 10/10 from the bartenders, to the waiters, to the front desk employees and the cleaning crew. I wish we had another night to do it all over again.

Also excellent restaurant recommendation provided at the near by pier.

Top notch all round service from Lakeishia Bascome - she made our stay special.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony overlooking the wharf for sure!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DesBahamas

Dear Des,

Thank you for staying aboard Sunborn London!

We are delighted to receive feedback such as your as this makes our duty her all the more worthwhile.

You have ranked our services from Food and Beverage, Front of House, and Housekeeping a 10/10 and I believe I can speak on behalf of my team and myself - we appreciate this.

I would strongly encourage you the next time you visit London to contact me directly as I am sure we could make your next stay with us an even better one.

Looking forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The wow factor was from when we saw the yacht to when we left what a overnight way to stay it was in easy location for the 02 arena . Our room had everything we needed and very clean the staff were all helpful and nothing was to much trouble for them from the cleaning staff to the managers I think name badges would be of help so we can ask people by name if we need help otherwise THANKYOU for a great weekend to all .

Room Tip: Ideal for a weddings or any SPECIAL occasion
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fitchy2014

Dear,

Thank you for staying aboard Sunborn London!

We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to have you as our guest as you mentioned for an overnight stay.

We take into consideration your feedback in regards to name badges and we are looking to have them for all team members.

We cannot express enough our gratitude for your positive feedback and honest feedback for us to deliver better service.

In future when visiting London, I would appreciate if you could contact my as I would like to be the one assist with you reservation.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I of course don't own my own super luxury yacht but have often imaged that if I did one of the best things about it would be the amazing service and attentiveness of the staff and crew. Staying on the Sunborn Hotel Yacht in London for two nights gave me that feeling. The hotel doesn't "officially" open until July 1st and is currently operating as a soft opening however the staff made it feel like they've been doing this for years. The room was fantastic in its appointments and comfort. The restaurant breakfast was lovely. The views from my room balcony and the restaurant patios were of a spectacular waterfront community. The bed felt like sleeping on a cloud. Right down to the comfort and operation of the bathroom features and shower water pressure. The only glitches came with their WiFi service provider however other than a few moments of frustration, the stay was beyond my highest hopes when it was booked. And the price for an executive suite was less than I've paid for poorly run chain hotels. I would highly recommend this hotel and this staff to any executive business traveler and certainly to any couple that is looking for something special.

Room Tip: Waterfront view executive suites are the way to go here. Was wonderful to wake up to the fresh cool air of the waterfront and the beautiful view from the balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nathan W

Dear Nathan,

Thank you for staying aboard Sunborn London!

We are happy to have exceeded your expectations here at our hotel. We appreciate that you were able to understand we are in our soft opening and that we achieved the level of service we strive to deliver and our accommodation was enjoyable.

As far as the Wifi can only apologise that during that time we were experiencing issue and have now been resolved.

We cannot wait to have you as a return guest when we are in full operation and if I may, would kindly like to ask if you could contact me so that I may assist with your booking.

Sincerely ,

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Perfect location for Excel and really close to Custom Hse DLR station. The rooms are large, really comfortable and well fitted out with most of the amenities you will need. Has a great little Lavazza Espria coffee maker in the room as well as a kettle for teas. The bed was really comfortable and I had several good nights sleep. As for the staff they really are fantastic, from check-in to the wait staff at breakfast and dinner. Even Housekeeping knocked on my door to ask if everything was okay. Breakfast is a buffet which is constantly refilled with freshly cooked food, the choice was really good from smoked salmon, cold cuts, fruits, baked goods, cerials to a full cooked English breakfast. My only suggestion would be to add name badges to staff as I didn't notice any. Great Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank thumperparis
SunbornLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Sunborn London, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying aboard Sunborn London.

I would like to personally thank you for your personalised feedback and can honestly say we genuinely appreciate the fact you have mentioned all departments of service we have available during our soft opening period.

From the detailed description of our restaurant breakfast menu, to our housekeeping service, and the reception team upon check-in, is very much appreciated by not just myself the Guest Relations Manager but the entire staff here aboard Sunborn London as well.

I strongly agree with the advice you have given and am very happy to say we will all have the name badges soon.

We very much look forward to having you again and if you could contact me I would be more than happy to assist you with your reservation.