Sunborn London
US$259
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$229
Rosewood London(London)
US$588
US$491
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$176
galahotels.com
US$312
US$299
3,036 results
All reviewsthe emirates cable carriver viewexcel centrefloating hotelmolton brown toiletriesroyal victoria dockemirates airlinecustom housecanary wharfcity airportunique hotelcoffee machineafternoon teabirthday treatexecutive roomfantastic stayone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I wanted to treat a dear friend to lunch and came across the Sunborn by accident. So very pleased I did as it was such a different and quality experience. Staff were very attentive and food was sumptious. Location is most appealing (on a sunny day!) and we were made to feel very special people.

So glad we founfd it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ingrid B
SunbornLondon, Front Office Manager at Sunborn London, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Ingrid B,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent visit to Lands End restaurant.

I have passed all your compliments to our Executive Chef for the quality of food you’ve enjoyed and to our F&B Manager for the restaurant team.

Please contact us in the future for details for our new winter menu and our upcoming amazing Afternoon Tea.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

My Wife and I have been wanting to do the tourist thing and go on a open top bus and see the sites , although we have been to London before , it was always to visit friends or realtives , we looked for some where special to stay , and our luck was in
The Sunborn Yacht offers every thing you could want from a quality hotel , plus the extra of being afloat, it was a fantastic weekend and many thanks to the staff on board and the amazing accomadation , sorry forgot the great evening meal on board great steak , this will be a memorable visit for us for some time , I would highly recomend this Hotel with a big difference

Room Tip: The Best Rooms over look the Thames
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Nick B

Dear Nick B,

I was delighted to read your feedback from your recent stay aboard Sunborn London.

I would like to thank you and I am really happy that you have enjoyed yourself and you will recommend us to your friends and relatives.

Your feedback is giving us the strength to continue providing excellent customer service for all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sunborn London.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I have just returned home from staying over night here last night all I can say is you must give this beautiful hotel a try... We showed up yesterday at 10am and even though check in not till 3pm was informed that could leave our cases so we could enjoy our day round London, when we returned at 7pm to check in I was greeted straight away by very polite staff who was very welcoming!! When I have our names to check the receptionist informed me that as it was our anniversary they had a suprise for us to which they had ungraded out room from a basic to a executive room for free of charge... We was waterside view and a balcony.. Couldn't believe our luck and was informed 2 weeks prior it was an extra 80 pound to get that room.... When we entered our room I was so happy to see a anniversary card and a plate of chocolates with happy anniversary wrote across I thought what an amazing wonderful gesture!! The room was so clean, the carpet thick, the bedding gorgeous and the sofa and tv section amazing!! Our view was wonderful too!! So thank you so much sunborn for a very memorable stay and cannot wait till we return to stay again as this will for sure be the place I will stay everytime I visit London now... Mr and mrs bray

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank 2701tara

Dear 2701tara,

Thank you for choosing Sunborn London for your stay in London especially on such a special occasion, you wedding anniversary. Congratulations!

We feel that Sunborn London is the hotel to stay in and treat yourself on a special occasion as it’s quite unique! We are really happy that you appreciated our little surprise. Our goal is to make our guests’ visit memorable!

I would also like to thank you for your nice comments in regards to the team.

We look forward to see you again aboard Sunborn London.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Me and my husband stayed here Monday night and I already can't wait to go back for New Year's Eve. It's a little more expensive than the others in the area but it's understandable as they aren't yacht's. Breakfast in the morning was delicious and we defiantly took advantage of being aloud as much as we wanted. The view from the deck at night was mesmerising and a picketed that had to be taken. 5/5 for this beautiful hotel, it deserves more attention than it seems to have.

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank Microsby

Dear Microsby,

Thank you for staying aboard Sunborn London.

I am delighted you enjoyed your visit and the stunning views from our decks during the night overlooking the Canary Wharf skyscrapers, the O2 arena, the Cable Car and the City of London.

We look forward to welcoming you back on New Year’s Eve when you will enjoy our special celebration menu and drinks.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel certainly has the wow factor. The ship is moored beside the ExCel centre so it is convenient for the DLR, Emirates Airline cable car and City Airport. The cabins are well-appointed with shiny wooden floors and comfy beds, Molton Brown toiletries in the bathroom and a fridge with sufficient space to put your own drinks in.

The food and drink prices are a little steep but then it is a brand new and unique London hotel. If you are worried about the ship rocking on the waves there’s no need to as it is fixed to the quayside with massive metal supports. Aircraft noise might cause some annoyance but if you like watching take-off and landings then you get a great view of the planes approaching and leaving LCY from the footbridge over the Royal Docks.

Room Tip: Starboard rooms have a water view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Swedishtomcat,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay aboard Sunborn London.

Sunborn London is located outside the Excel Exhibition Centre, 10 minutes from the City Airport and 20 minutes for the City of London with the DLR which is very convenient for the business traveler as well as the leisure guest.

I am glad you find our rooms well-appointed and comfortable as the comfort of a good night sleep is a priority for us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sunborn London.