“Great, authentic Italian dishes!”

Angoletto Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Angoletto Trattoria is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,848 of 27,365 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$20 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Angoletto is about the food. Casual surroundings and no frills, with dishes cooked with gusto. Bruschetta with tomato and mushrooms and prawns in chilli in a rich, balanced sauce. Beautifully cooked veal Milanese with a hint of rosemary and amazing linguine a la vongole. And a fantastic tiramisu to top it off.
Top marks, will be going back for more.

2  Thank vassilisg333

Reviewed 25 May 2016

A straightforward, authentic Italian restaurant serving first class food with friendly service. Such a refreshing change to find a restaurant like this and I only wish it was local to me.

2  Thank David L
Angole, Owner at Angoletto Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

thank you very much!!!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I ended up passing by this restaurant and decided to try it.. The Place is really cute, the staff friendly and the food.... AMAZIIING!! The owner Biagio welcomed us and made us try their specials, like Burrata cheese and hand cut Parma Ham served with a warm focaccia! Delicious! Pasta was great and Desert so Yummy!!
I will definitely go back for more! I Highly Recommend this restaurant

2  Thank claudio752016
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Very nice simple Italian restaurant. My son had a pizza which was very nice, good proper Italian base, nice cheese too. My veal in breadcrumbs was very nicely cooked. Only downside was the calamari starter wasn't the best, it was cut very thick and was a bit chewy!

3  Thank cod7299
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

I'm an italian guy from Rome I can say the angoletto restaurant is a real traditional italian restaurant and the top 1 in battersea and Clapham aerea.ME and my wife loving it.

2  Thank ALECIUELLA