“Five Star Meal”

Angoletto Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Angoletto Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,258 of 24,667 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$20 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2016

This was our first visit we were 3 people 2 of us are Italian. The food was wonderful, genuine Italian food and great atmosphere. We ate a really fresh seafood Pizza drank the most wonderful red wine from Sicily and finished with homemade deserts and limoncello. Exquisite!! But it was a hard decision as everything being eaten around us looked so delicious. We are planning our next visit, and I strongly recommend that you plan yours! Great host and great chef!

4  Thank karenR3972BN

Reviewed 1 June 2016

This was the second visit of my wife and I and we reserved a table by the window and,
, when making the booking, asked for the sea bass which my husband had eaten previously - it DIDN'T disappoint being a huge fish cooked lightly in oil and herbs.The portions are ample and unfortunately my wife couldn't finish the excellent Gnocchi cooked with Gorgonzola cheese. It really is excellent food and tremendous value

5  Thank WorcesterPear
Reviewed 31 May 2016

I really loved this place. I have come back several times and it´s still amazing. Just try their desserts! Real Italian food, great chef. Relaxed environment and fantastic service.

4  Thank Darío F
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Delicious meal with family in this local restaurant, great internal surroundings... Just ignore the outside and pretend you're in Italy!

2  Thank BenRGreen
Angole, Owner at Angoletto Trattoria, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

thank you very much to all of you!!!
we are glad that you enjoyed it!!!
I'll see you soon...

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Angoletto is about the food. Casual surroundings and no frills, with dishes cooked with gusto. Bruschetta with tomato and mushrooms and prawns in chilli in a rich, balanced sauce. Beautifully cooked veal Milanese with a hint of rosemary and amazing linguine a la vongole. And a fantastic tiramisu to top it off.
Top marks, will be going back for more.

2  Thank Vassilis G