“Fantastic!”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London Wandsworth Hotel
Ranked #180 of 1,075 Hotels in London
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The hotel is spotlessly clean with helpful, friendly and happy staff. Our room was spacious and comfortable. Premier Inn call themselves a budget hotel but our stay was anything but. Breakfast was delicious, too.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Kate C, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Wandsworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for your review, I am pleased that you found our hotel to be spotlessly clean and it is even better to know that my team were friendly, helpful and happy in their work.
Please come back and see us when you are next in the area.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Very friendly and warm welcome, comfy rooms and all the facilities you expect from a Premier Inn. Fantastic breakfast very welcome on a Saturday morning. Would defiantly stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jo Jo T
Kate C, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Wandsworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for your review, I am pleased that you found our hotel to be comfy and everything you come to expect from a Premier Inn.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I've been in this hotel, and me and my familly was very satisfied. Also, food was good, bed was extrely comfortable, room was kept clean every day. Hotel location is also excelent, River Themas is near, and you can go for romantic evening walking by the river.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarajevo B
Kate C, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Wandsworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Thank you for your review, I am pleased that you and your family enjoyed their stay at our hotel, we hope to see you again soon when you visit the area again.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights in July with my wife and twin daughters whilst sightseeing in London.
This hotel is quite new so rooms were very modern and clean.
The staff were very helpful and friendly, checking in and out was very quick and went smooth.
We had breakfast each morning and the kids eat for free, there was a good wide choice on offer for breakfast and this sets you up well for the day ahead.
There is a bar with an outdoor patio area which is nice.
The location is a little way out of the centre of London, but you can catch the tube to East Putney and then either the number 37 or 337 bus to Wandsworth town hall, it is a 5 minutes walk from the town hall.
We bought a travelcard for each day and the children travelled free on all tube and buses.
The premier inn is across the road from a shopping centre which has some nice restuarants to choice from and also next door to a large Sainsburys (this was handy for us to buy some snacks and drinks to take out each day)
I would stay here again when visting London.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank woody44

Thank you for your review, I am pleased that you found my team to be very helpful and friendly and that the process was smooth.
When look forward to any future visits you may have.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights in the middle of the London July heatwave. The air con worked well and the room was lovely and quiet with usual Premier Inn comfortable bed. Friendly staff at Reception and restaurant - though there are plenty of food outlets within walking distance. The terrace is a great place to have a drink in the early evening, don't be put off by the view of the shopping centre and the traffic noise. As we were not leaving London until late afternoon we were able to leave our cases in the hotel luggage room.

Very easy to get to by public transport - both bus and rail. We'll certainly stay here again when we want a hotel in London.

Room Tip: Rooms with an odd number are quieter. I think.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank garethgreg

Thank you for your review, The Air-Con is lovely at this time of year, especially in the middle of a heatwave, so we are pleased that you also found this to be of use.
We hope to see you again soon when you visit the area.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stayed here for 1 night 3rd July. Having stayed in lots of premier inns I know what to expect. However the staff at this one were first class, they couldn't do enough to help, both at dinner and breakfast. I only wish all premier inns had this level of staff.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank jon s

Thank you for your wonderful review regarding my team at London Wandsworth, it is always good to hear such great feedback and considering the team here are all new as the hotel as not long been open, is even more fantastic.
I will mention this review in our next team meeting and thank them personally.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel, I was looking forward to coming here as I am aware it is a new hotel. upon arrival I was greeted by a girl I believe her name was Josephine, she gave a very warm welcome. The hotel its self was comfortable and modern. I loved the outside bar area and the room I stayed in was quite big. will definetly be staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cfs88
Kate C, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Wandsworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for your review, as a new hotel, it is great that our guest's like the new experience and will be sure to pass on my gratitude to Josephine.
We hope to see you again soon.