Premier Inn London Wandsworth Hotel
US$156
US$144
US$204
  • Restaurant
All reviewssouthside shopping centrencp car parkgarratt lanethyme restaurantmeal dealfamily roomtransport linksdistrict linehigh streetgood nights sleepbus stopexcellent stayper dayroom was clean and comfortablefirst floorair conminute walk
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We visited this new Premier Inn for weekend. Check in was quick and very efficient, the girl who checked us in was very welcoming and gave us all the info we needed. Rooms were very comfortable and as the hotel is brand new couldn't fault anything. The staff we encountered were very friendly always smiling. Makes a refreshing change to see people really enjoying their jobs. Will certainly stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sundy
Kate C, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Wandsworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for your review, I am pleased that you found our hotel to meet all your requirements during your weekend stay.
I will thank all my team for showing how much they enjoy working at this hotel and believe me, they do!!
Thank you once again.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed here with 6 friends for 3 nights. Everything was excellent! Staff were extremely friendly, our rooms were clean and comfortable and even though it was a heatwave in London our rooms were kept cool by the air con system. We had a couple of drinks out on the balcony terrace which was lovely. Cannot recommend this Premier Inn enough! Ideal for people wanting to travel into London to see the sites etc. as it is a ten minute walk from the train station.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed to be quiet as we all slept through the thunder storms which were happening over London. We couldn't hear any noise from the traffic or the planes going overhead either.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jade C
Kate C, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Wandsworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thank you for your review, I am pleased that you found our hotel to be cool and comfortable, especially during this heatwave we are all experiencing.
I will be sure to pass on my gratitude to my team for showing how brilliant they are and the way they come across to my guest's in such a positive and friendly manner.
Please come back and book with us again when you are next in the area.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Having tried to check into another Premier Inn which we had to leave due to broken air con, I was worried about what we would be getting but this hotel was great. Parking is over at the NCP (£4 for 24hrs) and also right next to a new shopping centre. The hotel staff were 100% and much much better than some 5* places I have stayed at. The rooms were spotless and spacious, the restaurant was great for the morning.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TravellerBusinessDGB
Kate C, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Wandsworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for submitting your review about our hotel, I appreciate your comment regarding my team here at Wandsworth and will pass on my gratitude at our next team meeting.
I am equally pleased that you found the rooms to be spotless and spacious and we hope that if you are in the area in the future that you remember to book with us again.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This new Premier Inn has literally just opened and is around 5 minutes' walk from my house. I stayed there for one night when I had lots of guests at my house and needed an extra bed!
Being brand new, everything is spotlessly clean. I am not sure anyone had ever stayed in my bedroom before. The bed and bedding were extremely comfortable, excellent shower. I did not have anything to eat when I was there so could not comment on the food.

I have two negative comments:
- Bathroom lighting was absolutely horrendous (of the fluorescent variety) and apart from being wholly unflattering almost gave me a migraine
- There is no telephone in the bedroom so you cannot contact reception in case of emergency. I am 30 weeks pregnant and felt quite isolated and unsafe.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review, I am pleased that we were able to accommodate you whilst your house was full with other guest's and glad that you found our hotel to be spotless.
I apologise about the bathroom lighting and will get maintenance to look into the lighting as we use 28W energy efficient bulbs in our bathrooms and will ensure that they are all working properly.
As for No phones in the rooms, this is now becoming policy in Premier Inn's as during a survey, we found out that alot of people now use mobiles and the use of hotel phones was no longer required, but I appreciate your feedback and will feed this to our team at head office.
Thank You once again.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The hotel is spotlessly clean with helpful, friendly and happy staff. Our room was spacious and comfortable. Premier Inn call themselves a budget hotel but our stay was anything but. Breakfast was delicious, too.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review, I am pleased that you found our hotel to be spotlessly clean and it is even better to know that my team were friendly, helpful and happy in their work.
Please come back and see us when you are next in the area.