“Only new, staff need more training”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London Wandsworth Hotel
Ranked #180 of 1,075 Hotels in London
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stayed here for to night . I was hoping for something more central but this was best I could do at short notice. Staff on reception were not much help and wanted me to wait ten minutes to use machine. Why have two people on reception when neither have little knowledge of running a reception . Went to bar for a drink to find no bar staff. Asked at reception and had to wait ten minutes for manager who apologised for her under trained staff. She was very friendly and helpful. Rooms and rest of hotels clean and well kept. Restaurant staff very slow and forgetful . One bar maid was with short black hair was very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Get a hotel more central if sight seeing
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Kate C, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Wandsworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Thank you for your review, i do apologise for the lack of attention you recieved when you arrived at our hotel and for the bar team members not being on the bar.
I will endeavour to look into this matter with great concern and speak to my team regarding the attention given to our guest's at our next meeting.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Staff need more training - good rooms - excellent sleep - nearby ncp car park 4.00 all day parking - you enter from street level to 1st floor - greeted by helpful staff. Not helpful when ask questions

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, I am pleased that you found our hotel to have great rooms and that you got some excellent sleep, which is something "Premier Inn" is proud to promote.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel as it was central to London, we showed the children the sights and thought this be a good base, this hotel well exceeded my expectations. It was beautiful comfortable staff couldn't do enough for you. I will definitely be looking into booking this hot again

1  Thank Melanie M

Thank you for your wonderful review, it is very pleasing that you enjoyed your stay and that we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to you booking with us again soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a 3 day break at this hotel. I have to say we had a great stay! It's immaculate, staff are extremely helpful, rooms are great and the breakfast is delicious! The area is great too, sainsburys next door, loads of restaurants, cinema and shopping centre opposite the hotel. If you're travelling to London there are bus stops outside the hotel and the train station is a 10 minute walk away. Lovely hotel, would really recommend.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Kate P
Kate C, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Wandsworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review, it is always pleasing to know my guests have enjoyed their stay and that you would recommend us, which is equally pleasing.
Please come and stay with us again, when you are next in the area.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this new premier inn as my son and I had tickets to see Chelsea close by just over the river and my wife and I wanted a day out in London with the kids the day after. We found the hotel to be very clean, well run and with outstanding customer service. We had an excellent family room and enjoyed a lovely breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel for a great value night over in London, we will certainly be back!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Jonathan S

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel during your recent visit, I am pleased that you found our hotel very clean and well run, it is a credit to my team that even though we have been open for just a matter of weeks, that they have settled in well.
Please come and stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Very nice hotel. Reasonably priced for London. Coffee/tea always available for your rooms. Beds SOOO comfortable. Rooms clean. Breakfast delicious. It is a little expensive at £10 each but if you have children they eat free with an adult so works out ok there. They will make you up an omelette if you ask and there is a great variety of food. Cereal, fruit, yoghurt, bread, croissants, crumpets, muffins, egg bacon sausage, hash browns mushrooms tomato. Costa coffee, juices and pure orange (only thing missing was fried bread!) If you are going as adult only parties there is a Sainsbury's right next door with a cafe which would work out cheaper.
Whoever said it is half an hour to Wandsworth Town Station must be a snail! It is a 5 minute walk. Through the cemetery next to the Inn, and straight across. On departure day we walked there with kids, cases and backpacks and it still only took about 6/7 minutes.

Staff are very polite and helpful and appear genuinely interested in you. They were always happy to help with directions and bus numbers which was great. It was no problem at all staying just outside London, in fact the less hectic atmosphere was welcomed at night.

There is a nice rooftop terrace where you can sit and have a drink.

There was 30 minutes free wifi per day.

We came up by coach but apparently car parking is £4 per 24 hrs.

No windows open which is a slight nuisance but the air conditioning was fine.

We definitely got a Good Nights Sleep as per their guarantee. I'd recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: No decent views really!
2  Thank discodeeva

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review of your recent stay in our hotel, I am pleased that you had a great stay and that you found the ease of the public transport a added bonus.
Please come back and stay with us again, when you visit London again.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I have just returned from a working trip to London. staying there was a nice place to wind down after a hard day at work, the staff are very helpfull and friendly oh and always a smile. The rooms are clean tidy and relaxing. I would like to say a thank you to the bar staff for putting up with us for our 3 night of torment ha ha. I would defiantly reccomend this hotel.

Room Tip: I was in the double room and was great
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin W
Kate C, Operations Manager at Premier Inn London Wandsworth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Many thanks for your review, I am pleased that your stay met your requirements and hope to see you again soon in the near future.