Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Gordon H
Redruth, United Kingdom

Handy location

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 May 2019via mobile
Handy location in Wandsworth right next to the shopping centre with a Thyme restaurant on site, taxi rank across the road.
Restaurant food was good as was the waitress service.
Room was ok, disappointed that there was no opening window.
Room attendants were a bit keen knocking on your door at 9am on the day that your leaving.
Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
£173
    £111
6.5 miles from Premier Inn London Wandsworth Hotel
View more hotels in London
1,461 results
All reviews southside shopping centre east putney meal deal family room bus stop good nights sleep high street transport links comfortable bed excellent stay comfortable stay air con central london short stay min walk sainsburys ncp
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2019

noisy, restaurant shabby, room had rubbish under couch from previous guest. Lift was broken for complete time of our stay. Asked member of staff about travelling by public transport on arrival, they mumbled a less than enthusiastic response appearing not to care.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2019

This hotel is spotlessly clean and minimalist in presentation. Location is handy to transport and easy to access the city. Bathroom is new, spacious and spotlessly clean but it is a very high and awkward step into the shower bath if you are short or have knee issues. The shower height cannot be adjusted if you dont want wet hair and there is no shower cap, conditioner, hygiene packs or even tissues in the room. There is also no fridge or safe. There is no toilet brush. The hair dryer is set up outside the bathroom with a mirror and small bench for makeup which is a great idea. There is a comfy chair in the room but no foot rest. You have to sit on the bed if you want to put your feet up. There are no luggage racks. The room is quite ok but adding a few small items would make it much more practical and enjoyable. The shower has a combined shower get/shampoo dispenser with no info ad to whether it is a natural or chemical product but it smells like chemicals so I was not keen to use it. There is adequate hanging space. The staff are friendly and helpful. The bed is comfy but I would have liked a sheet as well as the doona as I git a bit too warm a couple of times
The restaurant is ......well just dont go there!
The first 5 soft drinks we ordered they didnt have any of. My husband ordered a pink gin with strawberries that was on the menu but the waitress said they never make it with strawberries, would he like i e ir anything else with the gin. (There is a supermarket right next door with heaps of strawberries, so we could not work out why strawberries were a problem).
My husband had the vegetable Thai curry and hardly ate any of it. He said it was the worst he had ever had. It just was just not at all nice and we have eaten curries all over the world and this one just didnt cut it.
I ordered the gammon steak which came with chips. I am not sure how the chips were cooked but they didnt seem to be deep fried. Edible but not quite right. The peas were undercooked. The gammon steak was so salty, I couldnt eat it. The pineapple and other vegies were ok. The cheesy garlic flatbread entree was Ok but needed more cheese and was a bit dry. Ok but not great. To be fair they didnt charge us for the main meals and seemed concerned that we did not enjoy them.
General summary is the room is fine but they need a new chef.

Room tip: Back of building off the main road is quiet for sleeping
1  Thank Le0nneJ
Reviewed 20 May 2019

Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Reviewed 13 May 2019

We checked in to our room, as no parking is available onsite we had to park down the street. When we came back our key card did not work. So I went back to reception where there was another guest who had an issue with her room. I said to the member of staff that my key card doesn’t work so he fixed it. When I got back to the room my boyfriend and a girl was standing outside of the room. The same girl I meant at reception. They had booked us and this girl into the same room. So when we went to park the car she had checked in to the room where all our belongs were. Now this could have ended differently where our items could have gone missing or worse my boyfriend and I could have been in a compromising position and she walked in. What made me angry was that the hotel staff knows what had happened and said nothing nor did they apologise. I didn’t think such things could happen I was horrified.

Reviewed 7 May 2019

I spent one night here with a friend. Fantastic location with easy access to central London. Fabulous roof terrace. Had the best nights sleep and normally I don’t sleep in hotels but the bed was so comfy and the room was incredibly quiet! I will definitely stay here again! Oh and great value for money!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends