Holiday Inn Express London - Golders Green North
US$391
US$330
Hotels.com
  • Pool
K+K Hotel George(London)(Great Value!)
US$266
  • Room Service
US$406
US$318
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza London Riverbank(London)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$174
US$483
US$447
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$132
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnorth circular roadkosher breakfastalexandra palacefinchley centralgolders green tube stationbusy junctionfree car parkingbrent crossnorthern linebus stop rightdecent breakfastfree breakfasthot breakfastdouble bedroad noisepleasant stayshower room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Me and my partner stayed here for a long weekend. We chose this hotel as we were driving from Cornwall and the fact it had free car parking and breakfast along with a good rate for this time of year was good.
We arrived late to find the hotel car park stated it was full which I wasn't pleased about but I rang the hotel and the receptionist let me into the car park where I was lucky to find a space. I found it hard to see how a big hotel had quite a small car park to be honest.
The hotel itself was very clean with nice interior. Our room was also very clean. A few niggles I had was that the bed was a small double and there wasn't a lot of storage for clothes, only about 5 coat hangers. But the bed was comfy, and I slept very well considering we were right by the main road as the window did a very good Job of blocking the noise out.
Breakfast was a pleasant surprise I was just expecting cereal and toast but there was also beans, scrambled eggs and sausages available along with different juices, croissants, cheese etc; so that was great.
It was very easy to get a bus to the tube but we saved a bit of money and walked 20 minutes up to finchley central which felt safe.
Overall for what we paid and for it being so close to Christmas i was very happy with my stay and would stay again definitely.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2012

This hotel is excellently located for visting London. Easy to get to and then easy to get to the tube station.
The room was more than adequet for a family of four.
The staff were friendly and efficient.
The breakfast was lovely

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle P
Reviewed 2 December 2012 via mobile

Excellent hotel with location being very suitable for day trips into London. High standard of cleanliness. Breakfast is average but wasn't expecting a gourmet breakfast. Have stayed here twice now in 5 weeks and looking to certainly go back there again.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 28 November 2012

I stayed here for 6 nights as I was on business course 10 minutes walk away.
The room had the basics that you need and was very clean and tidy. The only thing I did not like was that it did not have a bath and only a shower, as I usually like to come back after a long day to my hotel room for a nice relaxing bath.
The storage are open cuboards which cannot hold too many clothes, but for 1 person it is more than adequate.
A big positive are that I found the staff very nice and friendly and very helpful.
My biggest gripe was that you wer charge for wireless. This unfortunately will stop me booking this hotel in the future if they are still charging for a basic service. In this day of age to me should be a free service at any hotel, it is like providing shampoo, a TV, tea or coffee facilities.
BUT if you are going to charge for wireless at least make it run at a decent speed, the service was quite painfully slow and to my annoyance to do a 10 minute job when connected to my companies network it took an hour.
It also only allowed 1hr, 3hr or 24 hours connection. So as soon as you connect the time ticks, so you cannot log off and save usage for later!
Overall a decent hotel for overnight trips.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel while on a business/ pleasure trip. The location was perfect as it was served by several buses. There was a catholic church just less than 10 minutes' walk and a Tesco supermarket a little further. The room was spacious enough for two and more than adequate for me alone. It was also clean and comfortable. The breakfast menu was adequate for a week's stay, but only one type of egg would have been boring for a longer stay. Still I think it was value for money. The staff were friendly and more than helpful, especially Laurent and another lady whose name I don't remember. The only draw back was the lack of a laundry service.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo