London Tower Bridge Apartments
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewswashing machineclean apartmentbread milkwe stayed in a two bedroomgreat locationpubs and restaurantsminute walktube stationborough marketdefinitely stay here againwithin walking distanceeasy accessbalconyglobesupermarkettatemaintenance
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2012

We would like to recommend that place because we really loved it ! We stayed in a one-bedroom apartement, wich was perfect for our family (2 kids). The kitchen was very well equipped with ustensils for everyday cooking and washing and the apartment was modern, clean and light. The location was great with everything on the doorstep, groceries and shops just around the corner, plenty of cafes pubs and restaurants, famous London attractions within walking distance... The manager who welcomed us was very friendly and helpful. The apartments were great value for money and I would definitely recommend them !

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2012

The address is not Queen Elizabeth Circle and the photos of the building exterior are the actual building at the Circle but not the apartment. The agent just meets you here and then you walk 200 m to Lafone Street which is a slightly shabby tired building and near a busy main street, although I did not hear noise from this street. The owner has tried to provide a few small extras like some basics in the fridge and it has free Wifi as well as clean towels, a good-sized bathroom and modern kitchen. The apartment though is cold, I did get the heating to sort-of work, the atmosphere is sterile and its feels in part like a student flat and not what they advertise. With a little more care etc, it could be comfortable but its not. Several reviewers have complained about mis-advertising so it needs the internet companies to police this more carefully. Recommended for a night when nothing else is available but its not comfortable enough for longer. Will not stay again.

Room Tip: probably suggest stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank fliegenkiwi
Reviewed 1 November 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I stayed for one night at the london tower bridge appartments, attracted by the glossy photos on the web page. I was very disappointed when I stepped into the appartment and found that it was nothing like the advertising pictures. There was a lot wrong but to itemise a few:
1. The carpet in the bedroom was badly worn so a piece of frayed carpet had been placed over the worst bits - looked a bit like something I would found in the local tip to be honest.
2. The cleaning was poor with dirty tissues on the floor, dead fly on the windowsill, brown stuff still in the toilet, dust and fine layer of grease build up in the kitchen, heavy layer of dust on skirting boards and door frames, dust on bathroom shelves...I could go on.
3. All of the furnishings were very tired including holes in the seat covers on the dining room chairs, cheap mattresses on the beds and again much more.
4. bed linen hadn't been ironed - in fact I queried if it had been changed...

At the moment I don't know if I have been over charged as per other reviews but I certainly hope not!

I also didn't sleep well because I didn't feel particularly safe here - there was a patio area outside the appartment (which actually is a lovely idea) but the patio door didn't feel very secure.

I just get the impression that this isn't a very professionally run outfit. I regularly stay at the Marlin Appartments near by and they offer high quality appartments for the same price and I've never had a problem there. I chose these appartments only because they were full and I thought that this was an opportunity to try somewhere new.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank YorkshireTraveller21
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We haven't received our deposit of £250 back. They claimed that because of the noise from the apartment. We didn't have any music and nobody ever complained to us that we were loud. Apartment was full of dust and there was a lot of noise from the street. We also didn't feel safe in the area. A member of the party luckily escaped uninjured after being trapped in fight between locals on the way back from the shop. Stay away!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends