Park Plaza County Hall London
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
7,958 results
All reviewswaterloo stationlondon eyebig benstudio roomsouth bankthe sofa bedthe penthousekitchen areasmall kitchenettecity viewwestminster abbeynespresso machineexcellent locationan upgradefantastic hotelmini barbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I stayed here with colleagues one night for a business trip. The hotel was easy to reach from Waterloo Station. Check in was very straightforward and quick by very professional reception staff. My room was a good size, nicely laid out with plenty of storage space. The room had a microwave, dishes, ice bucket and a fridge that you could use to store drinks etc in as well as a mini bar. The bathroom was not huge but clean and very well presented.
We had drinks at the bar and the service once again was excellent. Breakfast was included in the price and we arrived at the busiest time, but we were seated quickly.
I would especially like to thank Kim in the restaurant for her friendly and helpful manner, she is a lovely lady and Luci the doorman who couldn't have been more helpful and informative.
I would highly recommend this hotel and will be using staying here for any future trips to London

Room Tip: My colleague was given a room with a view of the London Eye which was fabulous, worth asking for.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
PPCHLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall London, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

casbird,

What a lovely review.

I am very pleased to read of your stay with us and that my colleague Kim was able to help during your time at breakfast.

I am happy to read that you would not hesitate to recommend us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Emily Abbam

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Just returned from a wonderful visit to London. Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and had a good experience overall. Checkin was quick (though we noticed the front desk people were not friendly or welcoming). Room was small with no view but adequate since we spent minimal time there. What made this hotel great were the free breakfast and excellent location! There were a lot of options at breakfast with different meats, fresh fruit, and pastries. Amazing location within a block of Big Ben and the London Eye! Nearby Waterloo and Westminster tube stops made traveling easy too.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
PPCHLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall London, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Susanvu

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your expriences. I am delighted you enjoyed our location and the choice of food on our buffet breakfast. I invite you to try our Executive rooms when you visit next, and you can enjoy spectacular views over the city or of both Big Ben and London eye.

However please accept my apologies for what must have looked like a lack of friendliness and welcome from our front desk staff. I can assure you this is highly unusual, but acknowledge your comments and will use them to fine tune our operations going forward.

Thank you again and we eagerly look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Stayed here for one night on business. The hotel was very clean the staff were very polite. Ate in the restaurant lovely food. this suited me but please note the steak only had 4 chips and 15 green beans with it! the room was spacious with a micro wave, china for meals. Breakfast had a great variety.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mrcooljanny

mrcooljanny

Thank you so much for your positive feedback following your recent stay at Park Plaza County Hall. We certainly hope to have you for longer next time!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Stayed here for a weekend in London as a tourist.
Rooms very clean and provide everything you need.
We were advised by reception of the quietist times for breakfast which was before 830 or after 1030 so we opted for room service. Breakfast arrived in time and was fresh and hot.
Reception/concierge/doorman all very friendly and helpful.
Location is fantastic, close to Waterloo mainline station or Westminster tube. Good for walking along the river, aquarium, London dungeon, London eye and Big Ben.

• Stayed: February 2014

sulllivan

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent feedback regarding our outstanding standards of service. Our main aim is to exceed our guests' expectations and I am glad to hear that we have achieved our goal.

Our team is a valuable asset to the business and I am delighted you have recognised their excellent service all round.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This hotel is in a really good location near the heart of London. What made it for me was the very helpful, friendly, smiley staff. Without exception we were treated with politeness and efficiently. I've stayed in so called 5 star hotels where I have not received this kind of service; it was a pleasure to stay there.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

AlexOxford

Thank you for your positive review following your recent stay with us at Park Plaza County Hall. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed our 5 star service and ideal location on the South Bank with spectacular views across London. I do hope that you will come and stay with us again in the near future.