Park Plaza County Hall London
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
7,958 results
All reviewswaterloo stationlondon eyebig benstudio roomsouth bankthe sofa bedthe penthousekitchen areasmall kitchenettecity viewwestminster abbeynespresso machineexcellent locationan upgradefantastic hotelmini barbooked this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I can't find anything not to like about this hotel. It is very well located near County Hall. The rooms are a good size and so well equipped, e.g. With microwave. Makes it handy if you are tired after a long day at work and can't face going out to eat on your own. Breakfast excellent with wide choice. I have stayed here 4 times now and the service and price is good.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank YorkshireUKtraveller
PPCHLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall London, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

YorkshireUKtraveller,

It's so great to read that you cannot find anything not to like about this hotel!!!!

I am pleased that you continue to stay with us while in London and find us conveniently located for your needs.

Thank you for your review and we cannot wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

This Hotel is very smart and very stylish.
The location is absolutely perfect, 2 minutes walk to Westminster Bridge which has Big Ben & Houses of Parliament on. Again 2 minutes from The London Eye, The Dungeons etc & 5minutes walk from Waterloo Train Station' so its perfect for location.
Back to the hotel.. We had a Twin Room on the twelve floor. Lifts & stairs to all floors. Our room Overlooked the Plaza restaurant (internally) I was abit scared to look down but once I did it was fine.
The room was very stylish & modern. The bed was very comfortable, spare pillows in cupboard. The room had a Mini Bar with sweets inside (chargeable) Safe (chargeable) kettle with tea making facilities, glasses, microwave, hairdryer, iron & ironing board. Wardrobe with hangers, internet connector, nice flat screen TV.
The bathroom was my favourite, very modern with two sinks, huge walk in shower, lovely marble effect tiles etc, towels were provided.
The room had Aircon & Heating, we left the heating on (feburary) but woke at 2am sweltering, I then changed the dial to aircon, but found it wasn't that cold, i was disappointed there. The following night we slept with the aircon on instead.
The Hotel itself.. Very nice reception area, staff lovely. There is an Italian restaurant but we didn't eat there. There is a Gym & Beauty area but again didn't use so cant comment.
We did eat a toastie in the Bar at lunchtime, delicious.
Breakfast - both days (weekend) we arrived in the restaurant (plaza) by 8am and was allocated a table no problems. But as the time ticked on the restaurant became busier and people started having to queue to be seated. The restaurant in comparison to the size of the hotel was very small. You feel very hurried as you can see the people in the queue and feel sorry for them that they are waiting, so you cant relax and take you time. However the breakfast was very delicious, best tasting scrambled eggs ever!! Lots to choose from Full English, fruit, cereal, toast, usual European bits. Its just such a shame it isn't bigger.
My one other grip was the lifts at breakfast time' they were sooo busy we waited for ages (yes you can use the stairs but when you want to go up the 12th floor that's a lot of stairs) when the lift did arrive it was full up, so had to wait again! very annoying..
But overall a smart hotel in a fab location.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dawn6115

Dawn6115,

Thank you for your very detailed review regarding your recent stay with us.

It's great that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and enjoyed your room!

Thank you for your feedback with regards to your breakfast experience. We do always try to ensure our guests feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible when dining with us throughout their stay. I am pleased however that you enjoyed our scrambled eggs!

I am sorry that you were left uncomfortable due to waking to a hot room. We do have air conditioning in all rooms that can be adjusted for our guests comfort, but I do apologise that you were unable to get the room cooler. I have passed this on to our Head of Maintenance.

I really hope that you can stay again soon. Please feel free to get in direct contact with the hotel if we can be of any assistance at all.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed here for a few days on a business trip - love the location, right near Westminster and the London Eye - in fact I could watch people riding the Eye from my room! The room was comfortable and the staff I dealt with were all polite and friendly. I also liked the bar, nice spot to get a drink pre-dinner. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
PPCHLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall London, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

JacksonWilks

Thank you for the 5 star review!

Our location is amazing and our London Eye view rooms offer the most amazing view in London.

See you again soon.

Kind Regards

Bradley Werb

Reviewed 26 February 2014

My husband booked us a one night stay as part of a surprise trip to London. As it was my birthday he had emailed before arrival and the guest relations team organised a room upgrade for us complete with balloons and complimentary bottle of wine! With floor to ceiling windows in a room on the corner we were able to enjoy the London skyline (Big Ben, London Eye, the Shard etc) from two angles and the room itself was super! The bar was friendly and we didn't feel the drinks we purchased were overly inflated as very often you find in London hotels. Breakfast was delicious, hot and plenty of choice. Would definitely recommend a stay here, in fact I'm already looking at a return visit soon - the locality to Waterloo station makes it an ideal stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LittleEm2302
PPCHLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

LittleEm2302,

I am thrilled you had a lovely and enjoyedthe room, balloons and wine we could provide you to top of your birthday stay!

We can't wait to welcome you back! Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help in any way prior to your stay with us!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Stayed for Friday and Sat nights at half term with our two boys.....studio room was really well appointed for our needs...good bathroom with separate shower, separate areas in the "studio" for parents and children, sink/fridge and microwave. Our boys particularly liked the buffet breakfast, which although was very busy, was on offer, and good value. The hotel is ideally situated for a w/e stay in London.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

hrbradford,

I am pleased that you could stay with us for weekend break with your children.

It's great to read that you enjoyed our breakfast and found it to be of good value.

Remember us when you are next looking to book a hotel for a break in London!