8,233 results
All reviewswaterloo stationlondon eyebig benstudio roomsouth bankthe sofa bedthe penthousekitchen areasmall kitchenettewestminster abbeynespresso machineexcellent locationan upgrademini barfantastic hotelbooked this hotellovely room
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The rooms were clean and nice. They are on the smaller side based on American standards but still plenty roomy enough.

The beds are comfortable and include comfortable sheets and comforter. Extra pillows are in the room if needed.

The hotel is located just steps from the London Eye, River Cruises, and the London Dungeon. It is also close to double decker red bus tours and the underground.

Staff are friendly and always welcomed us with smiles and were always willing to help if needed.

Each room included hairdryers, iron, ironing board, bathroom toiletries, and coffee maker. The only improvement would be the mini-fridge which is used to store snacks and drinks you may purchase in the room also has a space to the right of it to store items if you choose but it has a warning on it that it cannot be used for food items because it only cools and does not cool enough to be food safe. There is no temp control on the fridge. I think it would be great if you could actually use this to keep a drink in or cold water.

I would recommend the hotel for the comfort, price, and location!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank ktakens
PPCHLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear krakens,

Thank you very much for your nice comments.

We are delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much for your suggestion of improvement, which I have passed on to our Senior Management for their further consideration.

Ktakens, we hope to have a chance of welcoming you back to us in the near future.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We booked our stay as part of a Trafalgar London Week trip. (July 12-19) The room was relatively small (twin) but comfortable for two people (1307). The view was of the atrium but that didn't matter to us. It was quiet and the AC kept us cool. You figure out the first day how to keep the shower water off the floor and then roll with it after that. Room was always cleaned when we returned at the end of the day.
We had the full breakfast as part of our booking and it was outstanding. (We wouldn't have paid the 15£ to eat there otherwise.) The wait staff was excellent. We never had a wait as some reviewers mentioned for either the breakfast seating or the elevator.
All the staff were welcoming and helpful. One of our party didn't feel well the first morning there and the front desk called the next day to see if he was feeling ok.
The location is super - near the Waterloo station, bus stops, taxi stand, Westminster Bridge, pubs, Starbucks and convenient stores. We felt safe walking at all hours.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank JMV2707

Dear JMV2707,

Thank you so much for your great feedback.

The whole team at Park Plaza County Hall was thrilled to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at the hotel. It’s good to hear that you found our team so delightful and we hope to have the chance of welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The hotel itself was great, lovely rooms, friendly & helpful staff, all amenities excellent.
But the location was awesome. Walk to the Millennium Wheel, Hop on hop off bus stop, Waterloo Station. Shops and ATM around the corner.and some pubs close by. Would love to stay here again and have recommended it to friends travelling to London. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nanterry
PPCHLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall London, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Nanterry

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and found that all aspects of your stay met your expectations. I have shared your comments with our team at the hotel, who certainly appreciate your feedback.

The location is unbeatble, as we are with easy reach of many of the prime locations in London.

Many thanks.

Kind Regards,

Blessing Tavaya

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I and and my nice stayed at this hotel for three nights(21-24June,2014),hotel staffs were very friendly and very good serviced. The hotel location is so good, I stayed at room no. 329 opposite of the elevator though it is a little bit noisy at the night time we could sleep well since the nice bedroom. I did not know the name and the position of the man who took very good care of us on the first day we arrived at the hotel,he tried to offer us the best room we wish to stay, I would like to say thank you very much to him. Certainly, I will stay there if I go to London.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Acharawan H

We are always working hard to ensure we meet and exceed guests' expectations. In this regard, nothing is too much trouble for the team and I am delighted you have seen this exact attitude with one of our colleagues. Thank you so much and we too look forward to your next visit!

Blessing Tavaya

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We were looking for a hotel that offered two separate sleeping areas and struggled, we didn't want two separate rooms. £230 in Wimbledon fortnight wasn't too bad for the hotel located right next to Waterloo station. Room was very comfortable apart from the rollout bed that was purgatory. The staff we had dealings with were all very helpful and friendly, especially the hose keeper that came to our room to remove the feather and down duvet as I'm allergic to them. We didnt eat in the hotel so cannot comment but for us it ticked the boxes.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
PPCHLondon, Guest Relations Manager at Park Plaza County Hall London, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear IHorsfield,

Thank you very much for your great review. I have shared your comments with the whole team and they were delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your comments in regards to the sofa bed to the Executive Housekeepers for their follow up. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Park Plaza County Hall soon.

Kind regards