Excellent Stay in very clean and very well equipt one bed apartment in Central London . Comfy clean bed and bedding, clean bathroom, clean kitchen area including very clean fridge. I'm a clean freak about hotels so very impressed with Marlin as very reasonable too. Lots of light as windows floor to ceiling and plenty of space. Well located for borough market, southwark, Tower of London etc, only wish we could have stayed longer :-) Can't wait to try the other Marlin Apartments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at London Bridge, just minutes from London’s financial district, this landmark development provides unrivalled access to London’s City centre and it’s most inspiring attractions. These cutting edge apartments fuse London’s cosmopolitan culture with award winning contemporary design, encompassing a vast internal courtyard and private landscaped gardens. Modern furnishings complement the large living space in each apartment, with many offering striking views across London. The emphasis is on light and space, with most apartments boasting large scenic windows and floor-to-ceiling glazing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Priceline, Lastminute, Superbreak UK, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Marlin Apartments - Empire Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments - Empire Square Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments Empire Square London