Marlin Apartments - Empire Square
US$188
galahotels.com
US$203
  • Restaurant
All reviewsborough tube stationlondon bridgetesco expressborough high streetapartment was cleanone bedroom apartmentwashing machinegreat apartmentsborough marketsfull kitchennorthern lineliving roomminute walksouth banklondon eyelocation is excellentshard
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed in a one bedroom apartment in the hotel for 10 days and had a superb time. The rooms were big and spacious. The staff was cordial, could have been better:) but no complaints. The distance to the tube stations both london bridge and borough station is just 5 minutes and the Tesco store below the building is another big plus point! All the facilities were provided in the apartment with good quality appliances! We would definitely recommend this place to all our friends and all those visiting London! A total value for money!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Catalin C, Manager at Marlin Apartments - Empire Square, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear Kokiii ,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Marlin Apartments Empire Square and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor .
I am thrilled to hear that you had the perfect experience. It is always nice to read such comments, thank you for your kind words. I am sure that your friends whom you will recommend us will be delighted to stay with us as well as indeed Marlin Apartments offer the best value for money .
We are looking forward to welcome you back soon .

Warmest regards ,
Catalin Ciobotaru

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Excellent Stay in very clean and very well equipt one bed apartment in Central London . Comfy clean bed and bedding, clean bathroom, clean kitchen area including very clean fridge. I'm a clean freak about hotels so very impressed with Marlin as very reasonable too. Lots of light as windows floor to ceiling and plenty of space. Well located for borough market, southwark, Tower of London etc, only wish we could have stayed longer :-) Can't wait to try the other Marlin Apartments.

Room Tip: Room 127 5th Floor faced the courtyard so very quiet as no traffic and views of the Shard to the left from the lounge.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mulberrybay
Catalin C, Manager at Marlin Apartments - Empire Square, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Dear Mulberrybay ,
Thank you very much for staying with us at Marlin Apartments Empire Square and for your lovely comments on TripAdvisor .
I am delighted to hear that you found our apartments both well equipped and ideally located in Central London . I am more delighted though to read that you were very impressed with the housekeeping of the apartment . I will pass your comments to our dedicated housekeeping team who I am sure will very much appreciate this .
Thank you again for your comments and I am looking forward to welcome you back . Please note that by booking direct you will get the best rate .
Warmest regards

Catalin Ciobotaru
Building Manager

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I have been using these apartments for both business and pleasure over the last two to three years and I have to say that on all occasions I have found the apartments to be of a high standard . The location is very close to Borough tube station, Borough Market (definitely worth a visit), Waterloo station is a ten minute taxi ride away and with London Bridge station and the Shard only a five minute walk away. The staff at the complex have been very helpful and quick to resolve any minor issue that may have arisen.

My last stay was in January 2014 and I have recommended these apartments to my friends and colleagues who have also given glowing reports.

Room Tip: If possible book in advance and haggle to get a great deal whether it's for one night or long term deal
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I stayed here for 6 weeks while attending training in London. The Borough area is lovely, quiet and yet handy to the centre of London for work.

These apartments were perfect across from the Tube station and with nice pubs and restaurants nearby. The Tesco downstairs right beside the apartments is also very handy for home cooking.

The apartments themselves are very modern and kept very well (cleaned once a week during my stay). The kitchen and living areas are perfect for nights in cooking and chilling out after work. Bathroom and bedrooms all very clean and comforting again.

Staff very friendly and helpful at all times - fixing anything promptly and without having to ask twice. I would definitely recommend and I will return!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We had a 1 bed for 2 nights at £85 per night! The apartment was spotless and had everything we needed.The staff at concierge could not have been friendlier and were most helpful and welcoming. Overall a wonderful experience!

Room Tip: East wing is a newer build
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family