These apartments are wonderful! located near the tube station,near a Tesco opended until 11pm and well served by bus. The apartment we stayed in was confortable with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom and a kitchen-linving area. The forniture were modern and good looking. We stayed there 5 days in Decembre and we love it! we'll sure come back asap!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at London Bridge, just minutes from London’s financial district, this landmark development provides unrivalled access to London’s City centre and it’s most inspiring attractions. These cutting edge apartments fuse London’s cosmopolitan culture with award winning contemporary design, encompassing a vast internal courtyard and private landscaped gardens. Modern furnishings complement the large living space in each apartment, with many offering striking views across London. The emphasis is on light and space, with most apartments boasting large scenic windows and floor-to-ceiling glazing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Superbreak UK so you can book your Marlin Apartments - Empire Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marlin Apartments - Empire Square Hotel London
- Marlin Apartments Empire Square London