Chester Hotel
Hotel 41(London)
US$1,417
Hotel 41
  • Room Service
K+K Hotel George(London)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$255
  • Restaurant
Park Plaza London Riverbank(London)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$248
US$132
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbox roomvictoria train stationcheap hotelbeds were comfortablecentral londonstayed for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I was working over Christmas and stayed there on Christmas night. £50 for Christmas night so it was cheap. Quite, warm, clean. TV with Tea making and on suite shower and Toilet.
That's all I wanted for the night.
It's value for money. Can't complain.

Oh and very comfortable bed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

My room stinks, i can hear everything the room above do, no silencie. Good location. The room is very small, my room for a culpe has only 1 towel and the bath remember me an airplane bath. The location and friendly recepcionists are the positive point.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I stayed twice in this little hotel in london, warm atmosphere at a great location - 2 mins from saintsbury & 24 hours store, 5mins walk from train and metro, number 24 takes you down to central london for just 1.4 pounds on a scenic route - embankment, covent garden, leicester square and tottenham trend. The receptionist was kind enough to recommend me to pay a little extra for a single room - way better off to stay in an ensuite above ground floor - their foam pillow is quite comfortable. One point to note that only radiator is used and the shower pressure is not very stable but acceptable. Helpful team of staff especially the manager at morning shift - am indeed grateful for his help. Housekeeping is up to the hotel scale and standard, recommended for short trips, be it business or leisure. Very likely to return if I were to stay in the same area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank xiaolucia
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I wonder if this is the same hotel that some of the reviews gave 5/5.
Because the hotel was cheap and more than affordable, I thought the worst would come and the hotel met my expectation.

The single room was in the lower level with a shared toilet. The room was about 2 m x 2 m. Remote control was not in the room so I went to the reception to get one. Then TV was not working. At one point, electricity in the room and the toilet blacked out for a while. It was not a good experience in the basement room.

A positive note is that because I didn't want to stay long at the hotel, I left very early the next morning at 5AM and had plenty of time for sightseeing.

On the other hand, the location is terrific. Buckingham Palace is nearby with a majority of landmarks. Victoria Station is almost next door. Wifi was slow but at least working.

Overall, I think I got what I paid for.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank fscholar
Reviewed 8 November 2013

The costumer service here is spectacular and the rooms are no different from some 5 star hotels I've previously been to. The receptionist connor is really nice and the hospitality here is awesome! I definitely reccomend the chester hotel to everyone. Thers the bucking ham palace right up the road and has every thing u need close by! I personally love my stay here and definitely will be returning! I love it !!!

• Stayed: November 2013