“Great hummus”

Ranked #3,320 of 24,437 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Hummus Bros was born on a glorious hot day in May 2003, when, as two college friends, we were searching for something filling and healthy that would taste great, and still leave some change for drinks at the Union Bar. Passing on the usual options of pizza or sandwiches, we stumbled out of a small specialist delicatessen with three basic ingredients: pitta bread, hummus and olive oil. In no time at all, the bowls of hummus were wiped spotlessly clean. "I could eat a good meal like that everyday!" someone remarked. We looked at each other and smiled - a dream was born: to open a place dedicated to hummus.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This restaurant serves hummus with a variety of toppings, along with a few salads and similar dishes. The hummus is amazing, and the mix ins are tasty - I had lamb with pine nuts, and my husband had guacamole. Both were great, and very filling. The fresh pita bread was delicious too - I need more of it! The restaurant is small, but you could take it to go, which many people were doing. Overall, it's a great meal at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

As the name suggested this place serve amazing hummus, you can top your hummus with a selection of toppings, I had the sauteed chicken which was absolutely delicious. Good value for money.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Communal dining room with great service and hummus with a good selection of accompanying foods. Will definitely be back for the freshly baked pide bread.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

1st time but definitely not my last! Loved the place, hummus is just so fresh, tastes better than Lebanese hummus! Fresh ginger & lemon juice is a bonus!

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I found this place online. We needed somewhere cheap, quick and a little bit different. Our friends were late and the lovely staff sent nachos and guacamole whilst we were waiting. The food was great value and very tasty. They also had gluten free options, which can be a struggle in many places. The menu isn't vast, but that's what I liked about it. It was simple and good food. The falafels had a great crunch to them and the hummus was smooth and tasty. It isn't a restaurant as such, but a great place to have something quick and delicious.