“Good food, very good service”

Getti Jermyn Street
Ranked #1,215 of 22,659 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: St. James's
Description: Getti Jermyn Street in the heart of London’s thriving theatre district offers pre and post theatre menus as well as relaxed a la carte dining in comfortable surroundings. Set over two floors, we can offer group dining day and night as well as the perfect setting for business lunches, romantic treats
Abingdon, United Kingdom
“Good food, very good service”
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I booked with Toptable and rang to say I was going to late. They told my companion and when I arrived, they continued to be pleasant. This needs commenting on because you can't take it for granted. ( thanks, Paulo). The fixed price express menu was perfect. The food was good, freshly prepared and since 3 of us had different things, a good test of a busy place cooking for people in a hurry on a Friday night. I will be returning.

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
San Diego, California
“Relaxing atmosphere for pre- or post-theater dining”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Because it's a bit off the main path, the Getti wasn't too crowded. I appreciated that it was quiet and relaxing after a day walking the streets. Service was excellent - just the right amount of attentiveness. The pasta with ragu was wonderful as was the bread. It's definitely worth a visit.

• Visited March 2014
london
“A Little Disappointed”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Ate here before a theatre trip as they had an offer on Vouchercloud. Staff were all very friendly and welcoming. Ordered a pizza to start and share between five. After 20 minutes it was apparent it had been forgotten. The manager gave us free wine and water and apologised. The pizza wasn't worth waiting for! We then all had pasta main courses, which were ok but nothing special for the price, quite small portions. It was a shame as we chose this over Strada to try something new.

• Visited April 2014
Austin, Texas
“Pizza to die for”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Visited London again after a couple of years and was pleased to see Getti was still there. Food here is really tasty and Pizza is really something.

Visited April 2014
SAN DIEGO,CA
“Love The Getti!!!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have often passed by the Getti for years now, but never stopped in, this time I was glad I did at my wife's direction. We found an absolutely charming Italian eatery with varied menu items two different set price meals, a two and three choice and menu items which are very, very good. A very modern and very clean establishment, with excellent service. Our meal was out very quickly so this is an ideal location for a before show meal. I have to say I was impressed and will place this on my list of restaurants to visit while in London. Great job Getti!!!!

• Visited March 2014