“Excellent pain relief thai massage that actually works”

Master Thai Therapist
Ranked #13 of 586 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The 5 stars reviews we Helping you look beautiful & smart If you are suffering from stress, need help in freeing muscular aches & pains or suffer from headaches or sleep loss, try my massage therapies; they can help. My massage covers a full range of treatments from a powerful aromatherapy relaxation session to more therapeutic treatments both with and with out oil.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Highly recommend going to see Max. So far, Max has been the only therapist who has been able to fix my back and shoulders from extreme pain (need painkillers for it otherwise I can't sleep). I have seen Max several times over the past two years and he is very professional, friendly, and always gives the best massages.

He might be pricey but it is worth every penny. I recommend having several sessions with him and to trust that he can fix your body, instead of what I did: stopping several times (which is what | did), letting the pain accumulate again, trying to find cheaper options that don't work, and then going back to the one that actually helps: Max.

In the massage room, I am at ease and he is able to immediately identify the knots of my neck, upper back, and shoulders that hurt. Such a relief when someone else confirms that your pain is real and you're not making it up. Also has the best bael fruit tea.

There are newer reviews for Master Thai Therapist

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I really needed a relaxation of my stiff neck and some time off, and I got the best service possible! Thank you, highly recommended!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have been to Max's therapy several times as he is the best masseur I have ever met. I have had several massages with many other therapists but no one has been as knowledgable or caring as Max. He truly puts in an effort to solve your problem and always gives you extra time until he makes sure you're feeling better - which is probably the reason why he is occasionally late with his appointments. But you can always contact him in advance to confirm. His knowledge of human anatomy altogether with his many years of experience make his massages truly unique and worthy. The atmosphere in his massage room is always very calm thanks to his choice of music, air cleaners and aromas. The tea he provides prior to massaging is delicious and a very nice addition to the experience. I truly recommend Max!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

The best massage . Its not just only massage Max is fab, it was a very effective massage, i could feel the whole weekend the effects. Max also explained why things were happening in my body and gave me tips to improve them. I will definitely be returning for a follow up massage.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I've been to many massages in different countries, including South East Asia, and this was by far the best one I've ever had. I keep coming back every time I have back or neck pain. If you like deep tissue massage, you won't regret to have one with Max.

1  Thank vlsdublin