Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$151
View deal
Expedia.comUS$186
PricelineUS$168
Hotels.comUS$186
eDreamsUS$151
FindHotelUS$167
Trip.comUS$186
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic stay. When we arrived we were shown to our room straight away. Staff were lovely and the room was awesome. Very clean, great facilities and the best location for the City area that I could have wanted.

2 minute walk from the Gherkin, 1 minute from Liverpool Street and next to every facility you could need.

I would recommend this for couples or business, as far as I know all guests must be over 18 so no family rooms.

Excellent all around.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BullandHide, Bar Supervisor at The Bull & The Hide, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Hello Jo

Thank you so much for your great review we try our hardest with hotel every day and are very happy for reviews like yours.We hope to see you again soon .

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

The food was lovely but service was atrocious. The waiter cleared the plates of the 3 people I was with while I was still eating. I complained about this and asked that the service charge be removed. The waiter was extremely rude and advised if we didn't want to pay the service charge we would need to go the bar and pay the bill as the service is him coming to the table. He was very rude, I believe his name was Bogdan. I would avoid this, you get better service at McDonalds!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Lucy G
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

This is a really nice pub with an even nicer restaurant upstairs and a boutique hotel. The owners have their own orchard and farm outside of London so everything is fresh and fantastic. The food is really good. I had game pie and my husband had fish and chips. I can't remember what everyone else had, but they all enjoyed. It's a beautiful pub with excellent service.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank kjtravelingmomof2
BullandHide, Manager at The Bull & The Hide, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Thanks so much for the review, you will have to check out The Hush Heath Estate in Kent next time you are in town!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We've found this to be our meeting place for friends whenever we go to London for quite a while now, and never fails to be consistently good with service and the location is around the corner from both Liverpool street station and our usual travel lodge we use so great place to start the weekends entertainment from if only I could find room for their delicious bar food products sausage rolls i've had before and were massive a bit intimidating and as we had planned to eat elsewhere we didn't have any this time

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BullandHide, Manager at The Bull & The Hide, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Thanks for the review! Our chefs makes delicious homemade sausage rolls everyday, you must try one next time you pop in. Also always give our website a check to see if we have any hotel offers. For example over Easter break from the 7th-23rd April we have rooms from just £75. See you next time :)

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Bar staff are excellent - welcoming and friendly. Atmosphere is spot on and drinks are well priced. Highly recommended, even though slightly off the beaten track. However, only a few minutes walk from Liverpool Street station.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thanks Richard, really nice to hear comments like this, the team will be very happy!