“Good burgers ”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Neighbourhood: Whitechapel
Neighbourhood: Whitechapel
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Only come here for their chicken steak burger so yum and flavourful. Mocktails aren’t great and the vanilla frappe is good as a dessert. It’s always busy which is a good sign

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I went there, the food was exquisite so lovely, especially the mushroom sauce, oh my god thinking about that mushroom sauce and steak gives me shivers, we are talking juicy, moist food; delicious and succulent ; more than palatable it was so nice so inviting the best steak I have ever eaten. Then they had this passion fruit desert that was quite scrumptious as well. To be honest, probably the best place I have ever eaten, tying with meat and co.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The breakfast I had there was just so-so, eggs and toast. Lunch on a different day was really quite good. I heard someone at a table near me order the quarter grilled chicken platter, so that is what I got, with a lime mint crush to drink that was really delicious. The grilled chicken had been marinated/rubbed with a spicy marinade and came with rice pilaf and a salad-- all very fresh and just what I wanted.

1  Thank SusieQKeats
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Wife and daughter love it there, but I am not so keen. I think the food is overpriced and average. But the service is very good and professional.

But on this occasion, I was left disappointed on all three fronts and more. The waiter had to come back and repeat our order a few times and then brought the food in pieces when asked to bring everything together. He then told me my order was wrong and had to take it away whilst I was eating!!!

There was a terrible foul smell and those who complained were moved and those who didn’t were not offered any other spaces. It seemed if you make a fuss you get moved or you stuck. The staff were even talking about the smell

Incredibly disappointed

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Wasn't very welcoming. Five of us were there .they weren't that busy still took them good 15 minutes to take our order.two waiter wasn't very attentive they were busy with there looks more than the service.food was very good but waiters need to be trained on customer service.may be bit of manor , smile which lift the place up.