“Afternoon Tea & Gin!”

B Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus Tour
Ranked #32 of 233 Food & Drink in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and experience Afternoon Tea with a difference on one of our Routemaster buses. These vintage London buses will drive around Central London, taking in some of the City’s best sights, whilst you can indulge in the fabulous B Afternoon Tea. Capture the heart of the city’s culture. landmarks and history on our London Routemaster bus, whilst sipping on a lovely cup of tea and enjoying the exquisite tastes of France. High tea accompanied with an array of tasty sandwiches and delicious cakes and pastries. Your uniformed London bus driver will take you round The London Eye, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St James’s Park, Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Piccadilly Circus, Nelson’s Column, Downing Street and more.
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Fabulous afternoon tea & gin on a souped up Routemaster bus with a running commentary of the sights en route and music. The food and gin cocktails were both excellent and the customer service was exemplary. The two hosts definitely went the extra mile when one lady needed the loo (there's no loo on board so visit the free toilets at Victoria train station before you go). A really fun experience, I've had afternoon tea in hotels but on the top deck of a bus is a first and very fun!

1  Thank GailDeacon
Write a ReviewReviews (1,511)
All reviews
in 21 reviews
"great afternoon"
in 34 reviews

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I did the gin bus tour with my friend before Christmas and it was excellent. With three gins on the bus and a mini treat to take home, I thought this was great value for London.

We were on the bus for a little longer due to Friday night traffic, but this wasn't a problem - we were just glad our tour hadn't been cut short. Festive music and friendly service from the on board staff.

The sandwiches and cakes were all delicious, as were the gin cocktails. My only negative comment is that there was no tea offered, I appreciate we had gin but I would have liked both with the sandwiches and cakes, also it'd keep you warm as it was quite cold on board.

My mum did the same tea a couple of weeks later and there were no free gifts and less variety of food so I'm guessing there was a bit of a special one on over Xmas, worth noting!

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Great couple of hours spent on this tour - the two guys who served us were very attentive and full of useful facts about the places the tour takes you to see.

Sandwiches and cakes are most enjoyable - my only negative was that the portions were extremely small!

I would certainly recommend others to give this tour a try!

Reviewed 2 February 2018

What fun! Everything was just lovely. The bus was decorated, the tables were set so beautifully. The narration was great, just enough to allow you to get an idea of what you were seeing, but not so much that you missing seeing the sites. The food was delicious and so plentiful. A very special experience, even for return guests.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 February 2018

Oh what a treat! Very well presented and laid out! Food was scrumptious with choice of hot or cold drinks! Even got to take our cup home which I adore. Had a top table view which I recommend although the guide was very good and the commentary we must admit we spent most of our time chatting and eating cake! Staff are super friendly and everything is very well executed. They even sang happy birthday to me and gave me a cupcake with candle and everything and a little gift. Can't recommend highly enough, everything about it was indulgent and fabulous and it must be done. I will definitely go again!