Book In Advance
Tours from B Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus Tour tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,511 results
All reviews top deck bb bakery victoria coach station sandwiches and cakes routemaster bus vip seats warm scones northumberland avenue double decker bus gin cocktails birthday treat red bus my mum christmas lights london sights high tea great afternoon
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Such an amazing experience, really nice buses, super clean, really well trimmed out, great staff, very tasty afternoon tea, stunning views around London. It’s such an amazing bus ride that you’ll never forget. Very very highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

This is a fun way to have afternoon tea and see the sites. The staff were fun and attentive. The food was good, desserts were definitely better than the sandwiches. Loved that we were able to take the tea cups home as a souvenir.

The only downside was due to route/road/traffic issues we didn't get to see all the sites. I understand that happens - just wish at the beginning of the tour they told us it was going to happen rather than discover it because I was trying to follow on the map and we suddenly were going elsewhere.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I booked this tour for my family who were visiting from out of town (2 adults and 2 children), and they couldn't sing the praises enough for this tour.
It was Easter holiday and there were only 4 seats left on the entire bus that day, so unfortunately I did not go on the bus tour myself this time but I have been on this tour before in this past.
When my relatives returned from the tour, they kept regaling snippets of facts they had learnt on the tour and also brought back a very delicious 'doggy bag' for me of baked treats that they couldn't finish.
It's a fantastic way to see the city and enjoy a scrumptious afternoon tea. It also ticked
two boxes for us: Keeping two children entertained and also allowed our elderly relative to see the city without walking too much.

I would recommend this tour to both visitors and locals, and to get a seat on the top deck if you can.

1  Thank Samantha C
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I booked this tour for 26 woman i can not recommend it enough the staff just to book were so helpful everything to please me,and i drove them mad, but they sorted ALL my request perfectly, then we got to victoria station and everything was so organised and the staff on board were beyond helpful, and attentive , the cleanliness of the bus was 5 star, but the main event was the food 5star the quality exceptional ,when we thought it was over WARM scones were served,orange juice in champagne glasses its was a smart, classy, fun, enjoyable,tasty, beautiful day with music and a london tour as well, tina mayover

4  Thank tinamayover
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Living in the U.S. I so excited to book this tour, the website was easy to use and the directions were also easy to follow, my only suggestion is that a representative be available at the Victoria station. As another reviewer has stated, there was some confusion at the gate, one representative tells you to wait, while the other tells you to ask the security (both individuals did not work for the tour company) despite the confusion we were able to board our bus timely. Once aboard I loved the ambiance, we sat at the top and enjoyed the view and the entertainment (tour guides). They were personably fun and friendly. I am so happy I decided to take this tour, so much so that the next time I’m in London I will be booking again. The choice of food was excellent for everyone (my mother is allergic to diary) she was able to enjoy the tasty treats. We couldn’t stop smiling we truly enjoyed the tour. While we were mostly focus on the meals and talking amongst ourselves, the guides did provide some great tour information and the bonus at the end …. we were able to keep our cups!