Open today: 12:00 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
£60.28
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Brigit's Bakery Bus
from £60.28
More Info
3,133 results
All reviews afternoon tea bus tour top deck victoria coach station sandwiches and cakes birthday treat bottle of prosecco high tea london traffic great fun commentary sights route
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2024

I have just come home from doing the Grinchmas afternoon tea, and have to say myself and my family had a lovely time. The food was so yummy and it was fun with the entertainment on board. All the staff were so attentive before we even got on board we were having a giggle and chat with the driver. Was funny making our own whoville name (I think my mums is going to stick long into the future) The guide was very good as we went along she knew her stuff!!!
Was a lovely touch to be able to take home your souvenir cup.
we did find it a giggle that we sat with Christmas hats on our head listening to christmas music!!
The bus was decorated out to go with the theme.. green fluffy seat and Christmas decorations!!!

I would highly recommend going on one of their afternoon tea bus tours.

Reviewed 20 January 2024

My daughter (4yo (very nearly 5)) and I did the 5:30pm Friday Grinchmas afternoon tea. We had a great time. Amy, Alvin and Tommy were a great team and made loads of effort with entertaining the guests and keeping us updated during the sightseeing tour. The food was lovely all amazing Grinch theme. Grinch quiz was great, and the grinch sing-a-long at the end was such a lovely way to finish the tour. We’ll do this again 100%.

Reviewed 19 January 2024

I took my granddaughter on the Paddington tour at 5.30 Saturday.
It was a late booking so this was the only tour available and I had to pay for VIPSeats (£165 for 2). The day before, I was advised of a change of pick up point. Victoria instead of Charing Cross. Also that due to protests taking part in London we may not be able to see all the sights as advertised. As Victoria train station was closed it was more difficult for me to reach as this is the line I use to come to London . On receipt of their information, I immediately contacted them to cancel. I was told it would cost me £40 so decided to go ahead.
I had previously taken 2 of my other granddaughters on the tea bus tour and we had really enjoyed it.
The staff on the bus were great, (hence the 2 stars)but the food was not.
I understand the marmalade sandwiches but cold pizza and smoked salmon bagels!
It was obviously dark, so hard to see the sights (my mistake)
I would recommend the tea bus tour but only when it’s still light and before booking, check if there are protests/road closures in place.

Date of experience: January 2024
blochp, Manager at Brigit's Bakery Bus, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2024

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us regarding the Paddington tour on Saturday at 5:30 PM. We appreciate your loyalty as a valued customer, and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience you may have experienced during the tour.

We understand your concerns regarding the change in pick-up point and the unforeseen challenges caused by protests in London. Please know that we take all feedback seriously, and we want to assure you that the issues you've raised are important to us.

We would like to bring to your attention that in our terms and conditions, there are disclaimers acknowledging the possibility of unforeseen events, such as protests, and the need for tour adaptations based on London's dynamic scene. We regret any inconvenience caused by these factors.

To address your specific concerns and provide you with the best assistance, we kindly request you to reach out to our dedicated customer service team. They will be more than happy to discuss your experience in detail and explore potential solutions, including any possible compensation.

You can contact our customer service team at Info@b-bakery.com. Please reference your booking details, and our team will promptly assist you with any queries or concerns you may have.

We sincerely value your feedback, as it helps us enhance our services and ensure that our customers have the best possible experience with us. We appreciate your understanding and the opportunity to address your concerns.

Thank you once again for choosing Brigit's Bakery. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Warm regards,

Brigit's Team

Reviewed 18 January 2024

For £60 ($76) each, me and my girlfriend are highly disappointed with this experience. I expected a lot since reviews were good but was unimpressed. Here are my pros and cons:

PROS:
-bus is refurbished 1960s (i think) and is well designed
-servers were nice
-the cakes looked nice

CONS:
-The smoked salmon on the bread was very thin and cheap, me and my girlfriend could not taste it at all
-For £60 ($76), we expected some premium bites like high quality beef or something similar
-For £60 ($76) each you only get 9 small pieces of snacks, which would have been fine but the my fair estimate should be half of the actual price
-Most of the sweet things tasted similar to each other and taste is not unique
-Servers did not explain what each snack/piece is, it would have been great to have an explanation of what each piece/snack is
-Would have been great to talk about the tradition of tea time in UK
-The voiceover/audio they play while the bus is moving for every tourist attraction is unclear and hard to understand, we barely understood anything, it should be louder, and have a clearer accent for international tourists
-The music they played was modern, it would have been better if they played more British themed music
-Server asked if I wanted more tea and I said yes, they didn’t even change my tea bag and just added hot water, resulting in my bland 2nd cup of tea

Overall, so many improvements to make and experience is overpriced. 50% of their price would be fair for this “experience”

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your insights on your recent visit. We appreciate your positive comments on our bus design, servers, and cakes. We are, however, sorry to hear about the aspects that fell short of your expectations.

To ensure transparency, all our menus are detailed online, and there is a menu on each table with a QR code redirecting to the online menu. We recommend guests review this information before booking to manage expectations effectively.

While we cannot add extra time for explanations, we encourage guests to explore our online content, which includes visual representations of the experience and comprehensive details about our offerings.

Your feedback on the audio commentary, music, and tea service is appreciated, however we must insist on the fact that all our experiences are detailed online, we do not advertise class on British etiquette or afternoon tea tasting.
Our onboard crew is here to accommodate need, if you found the volume too low you should have addressed it to the team on the day for immediate resolution of your discomfort.

We appreciate your valuable input and hope to have the opportunity to better serve you in the future. For any further concerns, please contact our customer service team at info@b-bakery.com

Thank you for choosing us.

Best regards,

Brigit's Team

Reviewed 15 January 2024

Nella greeted us very friendly, she advised us before the tour to go toilet because there's no toilets inside the bus! Me and my friends had a nice experience with great service, good food and of course with some Prosecco. Nella, Cristian and Aziz did a good job