Brigit's Afternoon Tea Bus in London

Book in advance
from
£60.28
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Brigit's Bakery Bus
from £60.28
More Info
3,161 results
All reviews afternoon tea bus tour top deck victoria coach station sandwiches and cakes birthday treat bottle of prosecco high tea london traffic great fun commentary sights route
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2024

My sister arranged this tour for us and it was a lot of fun 🤩 The food was delicious and our hosts Kasey and Alfin were spectacular! A must do for anyone visiting London.

Reviewed 25 March 2024

Excellent!
Great 1.5 hour trip, great route and great staff.
The Gin Bus exceeded our expectations.
The route took you around most of London's sights.
A great crowd on the bus made for a good atmosphere .
Also great staff adding to the experience.

Reviewed 19 March 2024

I had no idea what to expect when I accepted my niece’s invitation to join her on this tour. Suffice to say I was more than pleasantly surprised. The vegan spread was extremely well presented, ample and delicious, tea kept warm in “spill-proof” flasks and Prosecco to add to the experience. A culinary delight indeed. The tour took in most of the major London landmarks and a running commentary interspersed with well known popular tunes (including Hit Me With Your Best Shot by Pat Benatar, which I’d forgotten I liked) provided many interesting snippets of information on each one. The staff were wonderful. Not overbearing but always on hand to attend to the passengers. They couldn’t have been more polite and helpful. I could happily have stayed for the next tour, albeit that I was too full of that excellent food to chomp through another round. Doggy bags provided at the end for those with smaller stomachs than me. I can’t speak too highly of the whole experience.

Reviewed 18 March 2024

Shout out to Nella, Idris, Aziz and Ane! for an amazing evening afternoon tea on the 17th Feb. Making it all special for all the boys for their late birthday outing. We enjoyed the food and the Paddington tour. I can’t wait to revisit again for my daughter’s birthday surprise!

Thank you again for the lovely hospitality’s x

Date of experience: February 2024
Reviewed 17 March 2024

Very disappointing. The sandwiches were cheese and cucumber, cheese and salmon, ham and cheese, savouries were again all cheese, cheese and spinach tart, feta and pepper muffin.
The tea was a brand I’d never heard of, and tasteless. The cakes were even more disappointing, and I couldn’t even finish eating one- this is from someone who loves cake. The sights listed on the website are literally the only ones you see, unless you count car showrooms as a sight. Do not waste your money.

Date of experience: March 2024
blochp, Manager at Brigit's Bakery Bus, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2024

Dear valued guest,

We appreciate your feedback and are sorry to hear that your experience with our tour did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide a diverse and enjoyable menu for all of our guests, and we regret that the offerings during your tour did not align with your preferences.

We would like to highlight that all menu options and sights included in our tour are thoroughly listed on our website, accompanied by visual content for reference. Additionally, our customer service team is always available to address any specific dietary requests or preferences prior to the tour. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to accommodate our guests' needs and preferences whenever possible.

Regarding your disappointment with the tea and cakes provided, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. We understand the importance of quality and taste in our offerings and will take your feedback into consideration to enhance our selections in the future.

Once again, we apologise for any disappointment you experienced during your tour and appreciate your valuable feedback, which helps us improve our services for all our guests.

Best regards,