“Great experience!!”
Review of Beany Green Coffee

Beany Green Coffee
Reserve with OpenTable
Beany Green Coffee is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #175 of 1,241 Coffee & Tea in London
Description: Beany Green is a great c.1,300 sq ft double height open shop, located on Regent's Canal, just down from Paddington Station at the entrance to Paddington Central. We opened this site in early 2013, initially on a temporary basis but now as a great permanent home. The site has a huge 10m+ kitchen counter from which we display and serve breakfast, healthy lunch and Aussie inspired sweets everyday. Aussie Coffee, fresh juices and fat free smoothies are always free flowing. We also serve brunch everyday until 3 pm.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went twice one for breakfast and one for drinks in the evening.
Really good quality food, quick service and lovely staff.
I highly recommend it for a nice Sunday brunch.
Same for the gin bar... amazing service and nice environment!!!
Definitely I will be coming back soon...

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

great spot, great wi-fi, amazing good coffee. the learnt my name and each day made me feel welcome. all the breakfast food is good.

ask for the saver card, after 4 cups you get a 5th one free

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Looked very inviting from outside and offered 50 different gins, so we went in to have a look!
Cramped inside but we found a table which had an empty bottle in and spillage from previous user, bottle was collected after about 15 minutes but table wasn’t wiped down.
At the bar/service area, all the food available does look very nice but as it’s sat uncovered on the counter I decided to give it a miss.
I asked the gentleman behind the bar for a gin menu as there were no signs around. A quick search and I was given a drinks menu with not quite 50 different gins, more like 5!
I ordered a pink gin for £8 and a bottle of peroni for £4.
I was given £5.15 change from £20, when I challenged this the gentleman said “oh the prices on that menu are wrong”
After explaining he give me that menu and I would not be paying more than that he reluctantly give me back some more money in as much loose change as possible.
I then stood waiting for my drinks for a few minutes before he decided to tell me to sit down and they would be brought over.
The Pink gin was nice enough but the peroni was not very cold.
There was also some work going on in the bar so there were trailing wires across the floor on the way to the toilets.

This could be a nice place to have a drink (coffee or alcoholic) as it is in a lovely location near little Venice, but the episode with the change put me off straight away and I didn’t enjoy it so will not be returning anytime soon.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I visited Beany Green last week and thoroughly enjoyed my brunch! My meal consisted of salmon and eggs on black toast with avocado which tasted amazing and was very filling. My waiter provided excellent service, he knew the menu well and was very friendly and helpful despite the restaurant being so busy. I would definitely return!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We came in for breakfast. Stayed for longer for than we expected. The view was phenomenal and so was the food.
Our waitress was super accommodating and knowledgeable about the menu,which was even more important seeing as I have a bunch of allergies. The staff seemed pleasant.
There was a lovely lively atmosphere and we will definitely be coming back throughout our stay and the banana bread sandwich.
The manager even came over which was a nice touch and we felt like valued customers despite not being huge spenders.
Can't stop enthusing about it.
Highly recommend.
Btw they also have an all day brunch deal or something which we didn't try but sounded cool.