“Caffeine Stop”

Ranked #194 of 1,253 Coffee & Tea in London
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My host in London recommended I visit them to try their specialty coffees. They stock coffee from The Barn, Berlin and other roasters they fancy.

It was a hot summer's day so I had their cold brew. Was a mixed bag. More like an iced coffee.

Will visit again to try their brews and varietals.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I tried matcha lattes in many places, but this is definitely the best I’ve ever tried. The staff are always super nice and the atmosphere is always cool.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice coffee great atmosphere yummy toast - sitting on high chairs looking at the street while reading - best morning activity

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Such a great vibe about this coffee shop with coffee from all around the world it was a perfect stop for me after a hard days shopping

1  Thank ninabindi20
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Nice place and good food, but this is most of all a place for us that have made coffee a passion in life. We had a V60 from Burundi. It was floral and fruity. Loved it!

1  Thank Jarle S