“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Description: Just seconds from the shopping mecca of Oxford Street and Selfridges, Bird Street is the busiest, and some argue the most beautiful Busaba restaurant.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Called by without booking on a busy Friday evening, the place was busy but they fitted they squeezed the pair of us in. Excellent service, great food and lovely atmosphere, definitely recommend!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I've been there several times ,I like the food and guys by the entrance are polite and always smiling.

I've been there couple of days ago and me and my friend decided we dont want to pay the tip so we asked a waitress to remove it from our bill. Can you imagine that this rude woman was angry and asked us,why !? Ridiculous!!! I might have my own reasons,maybe I dont earn much and u treat myself once in a while to good food and she dears to ask me why I dont want to give her extra 5£!!! Which I think its way too much ! Service isn't special, she took my order and that's about it, you sitting in a sharing table with strangers it's loud and its basically wagamama feel good place, it's not proper restaurant and she didn't deliver yet she still had guts to ask for tip and best is she didn't say thank you at the end she just walked of angry ! Even in McDonald's they have better service than that,

Ps. Ill go back and take her name and write a big complaint to the head office, so watch out ! I remember your grumpy, greedy face!

2  Thank Tatianaanna
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Fab location. A nice lunch set for less than £10. Cannot be bad! A good addition to the Kingston restaurant scene which up until now has lacked a decent Thai.

1  Thank Chris F
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Just saw the place on the off chance and was impressed. All the food seemed fresh and was very quick. Staff were attentive and price was reasonable. Will be back.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Beautiful lovely fresh Thai food. Reasonably priced. Good service. Can't wait for my next visit to London to try this restaurant again. I had the cod fillet stir fry absolutely delicious,with just the right amount of spice,my friend had mussaman duck curry with sticky rice she really enjoyed. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a taste of Thailand !