“Excellent food, nice outdoor seating”
Review of Ishbilia

Ishbilia
Reserve with OpenTable
Ishbilia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,763 of 22,564 Restaurants in London
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Belgravia
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Excellent food, nice outdoor seating”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We were so glad we found Ishbilia for dinner one night in London. The menu was varied and extensive. They brought an assortment of raw vegetables as a starter, complimentary. I had lamb with kale and rice which was very good. My husband had absolutely the best chicken shawarma we have ever had. We also order two mezze plates which were excellent. The meals came with two types of bread, too. There was a lot of food, all delicious. At meals end, they brought a plate of fresh fruit and sweets, also complimentary and very tasty. This place is wonderful!

Visited June 2014

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Kuwait City, Kuwait
3,504 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 11,894 helpful votes
“Great Lebanese in Kinghtsbridge”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Great Lebanese in Kinghtsbridge
Ishibilia Restaurant been recomanded for me by some relatives its great
The food rasty my order is chicken soup and Mottabl and Arayes
I like the the food and it is good
Service is nice

3 Thank bnghanem
London, United Kingdom
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I went there with friends. The staff seemed veterans and people who have worked there from long, hardly anyone smiles and acknowledges if you have ordered something.

Food was basic and very dry!!! I heard a lot about this place and I love lebanese cuisine but this restaurant was not at all what I expected...

• Visited May 2014
Sacramento, California
“Should Have Picked a Different Lebanese Restaurant”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

There are a ton of Lebanese restaurants in London. This one, however, while it is one of the older, more established places, did not impress. The only thing we really felt was worth commenting on was the hummus--it was creamy and superb. Little lamb "pizzas" tasted like the topping was leftover from something else. Service for us, unlike other reviews, was efficient and friendly. Next visit to London I will choose my Lebanese restaurant more carefully.

• Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“You don't know what you've got till it's there”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Nice Lebanese restaurant on a very busy street. The good is very good, but there seems to be a disconnect between the kitchen and the waiting staff, as well as the waiting staff and customers. A third of what we offered never arrived, and there were dishes we didn't order that did arrive. Wine came after the food was on the table... And staff didn't seem to think our wait or the chaos was in any way out of the ordinary. Go for the quail. Superb.

Visited May 2014