“Loved it the first time and it gets better with each visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of K10

K10
Ranked #3,058 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: City of London
London, United Kingdom
“Loved it the first time and it gets better with each visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is partly a review of K10 in general, but also partly related specifically to the amazing one at 3 Appold Street behind Liverpool Street station.

My boyfriend works in the City and finds any excuse to eat at this place (either Appold or Copthall). He finally dragged me along a few months back for a month-niversary dinner and it was completely dead in there due to it being evening time in the City. The staff was probably hoping no one would come in so they could close early, but they were unbelievably friendly. The gentleman whom I'm assuming to be the Manager (?) went above and beyond to make sure we had a wonderful night.

The food all tasted incredibly fresh and I really liked the variety of both the food on the belt and the food we ordered off the menu. The tempura is light and wonderful, the sushi was fantastic, and the sashimi is dreamy. I swear they do something special to their seaweed salad, I like it better here than anywhere else. The incredibly helpful gentleman toasted us with a glass of champagne for our happy night out and also ensured we had a taxi home at the end of the night. Above and beyond indeed!

My second visit to K10 was at Copthall and the food was equally awesome and staff was fine, but when we went back to the one on Appold Street yesterday, the same gentleman greeted us and said, "Welcome back! Same table?" and walked us to the same table we had had for our date night months ago. I was blown away. And we then proceeded to happily eat an excessive amount of food for two people.

This place has become my go-to in the City for a nice lunch now too.

• Visited June 2014

“Good Sushi in the City”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

A great place to go to get fresh sushi. Always have a good range and the staff are always super helpful and nice.

Visited April 2014
London
“One of the better sushis in the City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Service was fast, food was fresh and very creative, and the price is very acceptable. Make sure you are in before rush-hour (12 sharp) during the week as it tends to get extremely crowded. It is very convenience for a quick business lunch.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank ADMNG
London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely my favourite lunch in the city!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

Fantastic food, bustling atmosphere - best sushi belt in London I am quite sure. Very nice variety of little plates. Staff always friendly and attentive. I have been back many times.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Peggy L
Woking, England, United Kingdom
“Great Sushi Great Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

Staff helpful food great some hot dishes are not as good as used to be. Good for quick biz lunch. Get there early

• Visited January 2014