“Food tastes divine”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Chiswick
Description: La Trompette opened in 2001 and serves some of the best food in London but without the formality or prices associated with the capital’s top end establishments.We closed at the beginning of 2013 for a complete refurbishment, and have expanded to include a brand new kitchen, private dining and improved customer facilities. The new appearance has not changed the focus of the restaurant. The aim is as it always has been, to give all our guests the best possible dining experience from start to finish.
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Been to La Trompette many times over the years, the last two was with my date. The venue is getting bigger and better, the food is more sophisticated than ever. I do have some pictures of the tasty food on my iPhone. However, this website only allow me to write review on its app if I use mobile, and it forced me to download its app which I have no intention to do. So no more pictures. But this restaurant is excellent in terms of food, wine and services. A lovely place to go.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I was taken here by my boss to celebrate my birthday, he had always wanted to visit and this was a perfect opportunity. WOW. The food was absolutely amazing - the duck salad is delicious, we didn't have wine, just spirits with mixers at the table, but they do have an extensive wine list along with cocktails. My main meal was an absolute delight, the lamb was exquisite, and the vegetables tender and flavoursome. I had the rhubarb souffle for desert and it really was a sensation. I cannot recommend this amazing restaurant enough. Wonderful.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Elegant and classy, formal, sofisticated. Food, wine and service is top range and to be excpected for this type of restaurant. We had a great evening.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

So it was a last minute booking on a wet Monday evening. Starters didn't really jump off the page in comparison to the mains and desserts. Service was very good attentive but not overtly intrusive. I really enjoyed the starter and dessert, but found the main not as interesting. This sounds harsh, but the dessert and starter where just amazing so it set the bar high. The wine list is amazing one of the best I've seen outside of central London and the rose which we had was delicious. It was quiet but a real eclectic mix of dinners present. Table for two was awesome, nice and large. Restaurant felt a little cold so kept jacket on, staff were really friendly in an genuine way. So I think it was the understudy on for the mains on Monday night. The components of the dish I feel when executed well could be amazing. Kudos to La Trompette lovely meal will definitely come back again in the future

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 29 July 2016

There are many restaurants to tempt you in the part of London however I think the thing that sets this place aside from the rest is the friendly welcome on arrival and the great service. The food is particularly good with a good variety of starters and mains to enjoy. We didn't have dessert however if the entree and main were great then we would assume the desserts also would be very tasty as well. A great atmosphere, good drinks list are the "cream on the cake". Go and enjoy.

Date of visit: May 2016