“Amazing food and atmosphere!”
Review of Mohsen

Mohsen
Ranked #1,778 of 23,228 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Earls Court
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I'm an Italian in love with Iranian food. At Mohsen you get more then food...it's a culinary experience in a cozy environment.
I have been there many times and tried soups, kebab, fish...all made at the highest standard.

There are newer reviews for Mohsen

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Looked good from the outside, but the interior was a little shabby and more 'cafe-like' than restaurant. However I wanted simple food and a lot of it, which is what I got! Didn't realise it was BYO, otherwise I'd had a glass of wine with the meal, and also didn't realise it was cash-only so had to walk up to the cash-machine as I only had a card on me. However, that aside, the food was pleniful and tasty, a real pleasant surprise! Staff were friendly but not over the top. I quite liked this quirky little place and I would recommend for a bit of a 'off the beaten track' food.

Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

A bit of a bizarre interior, but the food was fantastic and reasonably priced. It's BYO, but the freshly squeezed juice is excellent. A dreadful location, but definitely worth a visit! Be warned that it's cash only though.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

A member of staff stood outside this shabby looking restaurant, he was smoking and wearing a dirty apron and blue rubber gloves. Nice? Not!

The restaurant was freezing cold and grubby and I really didn't want to eat there, but because I was part of a party, I had to stay.

The food was actually quite good, I did try the assortment of starters which were tasty but did not wish to eat any more. Everyone else enjoyed the selection of meats and rice.

The service was slow and not at all friendly, so NO, I would neither return nor recommend it.

5  Thank CORDELIA P
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

just give it try, you wont regret it, lovely food and friendley place, will go back .
It was my son birthday and they have tried to accomodate us nicely to enjoy our time there. I have tried many Iranian resturant and I have to say this one was very good.