“Another successful meal”

Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: Kick back, relax and capture the mood of the moment. We are a cafe and a restaurant, a la Marrakesh-souk-meets-Parisian-troquet style! Savour our traditional Moroccan mint tea whilst sharing our authentic mezze either on our terrace or inside our Mo Cafe... Our lovely terrace is available for bookings in the daytime for lunch or brunch, and is available on a walk-in basis in the evenings.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had the time to have a meal before catching the train back home. What a meal , served outside in very nice surrounding and nice sunny weather.I was looked after by the amazing Ines . I had the soup for starter (Harira) and the Momo couscous as a main course , delicious . The whole lot washed with a nice mint tea. I would recommend trying the Crepe berbere. This restaurant is my favorite place to eat in London .

1  Thank NABIL B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,448)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went there for dinner today with some friends. We had an excellent moment on the terrace of Momo cafe. The cocktails are very nice and the food is delicious. The atmosphere is cool and the staff very friendly. I really recommend this place and for sure I will come again !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went for dinner after an amazing time one month ago. Service was good. A bit pushy from the somelier but I suppose it is normal in Mayfair.
Food seams to go down and was very disappointed by the size of the houmous at £7.50. What a shocker and fast was well undersubscribed.
The rest was also poor. Not particularly busy but seams food took for ever to arrive at our table.
Again wait about 32 minutes or so for our pudding and was below average. Soggy tasteless pancake and a kind of scramble egg called brûlée. Saying that last time we didn’t had pudding so we can’t compare.
Shame. We thought we find a good alternative to the normal burrata and other quineoa suspect.
It is a miss but reconnect Rovi close by ! Amazing and much cheaper for similar taste.

4  Thank davidperonna
YacineBouaouni, General Manager at Momo, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thank you for your review, we’re sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with us.
Should you choose to visit us again, we hope that we can live up to your previous expectation of us and hopefully you will see that your bad experience with us was an isolated incident.
We have a new head chef and a delicious new dessert menu which have had very good feedback.
We hope to see you at Momo again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The sharing lamb and chicken dishes are easily enough for four; succulent and delicious paired with a crisp Portuguese white

Starters are as you’d expect: small bites of Morrocan loveliness from the wood pigeon pastilles to the little filo parcels and wonderous cheese and fish dishes.

The restaurant is a Mecca of joy and beauty; transporting you to the east.

For an amazing night out, go here!
There’s even a club downstairs ...

1  Thank Kathryn D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So glad my best friend took me here for my birthday. The afternoon
tea was divine; and we received great customer service from Ines and her colleagues. One of the best customer service in my experience actually. Would really recommend this place for both casual and occasion outings. The settings was also very calm and pleasant. Thank you Ines for making my day even more enjoyable.

1  Thank nushratx