“Best Italian you will find in a great location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Montpeliano

Montpeliano
Ranked #3,943 of 22,217 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Knightsbridge
Description: Located on a street of the same name, Montpeliano restaurant in Knightsbridge has earned a reputation as one of the best places to go for classic Italian cooking. Montpeliano is a split level restaurant with two distinctly different dining rooms. The upper floor is very city-chic, with sleek white walls, adorned with autographed images of celebrity patrons; whilst the lower level is more romantic. Here, guests are invited to eat under the stars in the glass roofed dining room, which is an ideal setting for lazy summer lunches and intimate dinners. Tasty favourites include the asparagus gratin ��� green asparagus with melted parmesan cheese and butter; the medaglioni al pepe verde ��� medallions of steak in a green pepper sauce; and the profiteroles al cioccolato.
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Best Italian you will find in a great location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

Just love this Italain the place is relaxced and friendly considering its rather prestigious location.Always a buzzy atmosphere but best of all is the veal milanese the best I have ever tasted and I (rather boring I guess) order it every time.Ideal what ever the occasion I have been with friends but also as a family with children it really doesnt matter

• Visited August 2013

London
“You will not find better veal Milanese in Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Unpretentious decor, brilliant, quick & attentive service & open all day. Incredible, fresh & authentic Italian food in a beautiful setting in Knightsbridge. They always remember me and my order! You will not find better veal Milanese in Italy. Great for business, special occasion but also romantic.

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food, Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

I recently ate dinner at this restaurant and I have to say it was fantastic! The staff were truly welcoming and seated us efficiently despite the business of the evening. My family and I were served quickly and the food itself was delicious. We had delicious lobster and my in laws enjoyed spaghetti which they also said was very good.

I would recommend this to any families who want a nice dinner, the location is ideal especially for a spot of lunch as it is right near Harrods and the high street. I will definitely come back

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Fish & Chips!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stumbled across this restaurant after leaving Harrods. Nice little Italian restaurant few walking minutes from Harrods on main street. I ordered seabass- good but not great. It was little dry for my taste buds. However, my wife ordered their fish & chips and it was the best! It was fresh, tasty, batter was light, and the fish melts in your mouth. Portion is a good size.. Oh, the service was excellent!!

Los Angeles, California
“Easter Sunday Lunch Was Very Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

I was in London over Easter weekend and after church at Brompton Oratory I walked to this very inviting looking Italian restaurant. I was seated promptly and ordered the Easter special which was roasted lamb with vegetables and eggplant Parm as an appetizer. It was really delicious !
The service was very nice and friendly as well as efficient. Overall this is one of the better Italian restaurants that I've tried in London and I would definitely return.

• Visited March 2013