“Lovely food, great vibe and wonderful service ”
Review of O's Thai Cafe

O's Thai Cafe
Ranked #2,479 of 27,044 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Yet again, O’s reminded me of why it remains my go-to for gorgeous Thai cuisine, great atmosphere and, possibly the best customer service in North London. Even when they’re bursting at the seams, and people are waiting outside for a table to come free, the manager never fails to personally greet all guests, checks in to ensure they’re happy, gives honest answers / advice to questions, etc.

Countless restaurants have come and gone in Crouch End over the years. But O’s continues to shine brightly and remain a firm favourite: irrespective of whether dining as a group or solo, a red meat lover, pescatarian or vegetarian, O’s always strives to ensure its fabulous dishes are matched by excellent customer service.

1  Thank 711adyl

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The food is excellent and there is a good range of spicy and mild dishes. I'm not too good with spice so have tried the mild dishes myself and can say that they deliver. I have been let down by other restaurants near here and have found their 'mild dishes' to be too spicy but not in O's Thai!
The service is fantastic which is unusual these days. Friendly and attentive but not overbearing. Good atmosphere in the restaurant.

2  Thank Jomatify
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I come here frequently- we come as a couple, with family or friends and we always have a wonderful experience. One friend from out of town talks incessantly about the dumpling stater, my sister about the green curry., my nephews about the noodles and my vegan nieces about the tasty food. This restaurant has the best Thai food I’ve ever eaten and given I’ve lived in London and Paris and travelled the world that is some accolade. Peter and his team are always cheerful, treat us like VIPs and readily adapt meals to suit. I love spicy food and they target my palette superbly. Nothing is too much trouble. The moo ping is awesome and soft shell crab heavenly. We have never had a disappointing meal and the value is great considering they use high quality ingredients. My only regret is I didn’t review O’s Thai Cafe before- sorry. Is this because secretly I don’t want to compete too hard to get a table last minute? In summary great value, delicious food and fantastic ambiance and service.

1  Thank Rachelhotlawyer
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

My friend had her birthday meal here and we all had a really enjoyable evening. Very reasonable prices, great food and exceptional service. Would definitely recommend and I know I’ll be back soon!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank mikepeterson223
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We've been going here for a few tears now and it never fails. Anything we order we are satisfied. The prices are also reasonable. The staff are polite. This is our go - to Thai restaurant. We've tried others but we keep coming back to this one. Love it!

Date of visit: May 2018