“Absolutely amazing!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Wonderful service and atmosphere. Very cosy and quaint. The food is authentic and fabulous. Good size portions well displayed on the plate. Good selection of wine and beer. I definitely recommend as both my mum and I enjoyed the taste of Thailand and uplifting music.
The owner made us feel welcome and warm.
Will be going again for brunch.
Joy

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

We are regular takeaway customers from O’s Thai cafe and sometimes eat in which is always a pleasure. Favourite dishes are prawn green curry and chicken with ginger and mushroom, plus of course the crunchy prawn crackers. Always tasty and of a great standard - hence it’s a weekly event! I love Thai curries and am grateful that this place is not too far from home. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I cannot say enough positive things about this place. We’ve been coming here for many years now! The fact that we travel from Shepherd’s Bush to Crouch End has never deterred us! We’ve tried other Thai restaurants but nothing has ever come close!

We normally order fish cakes for starters, pad Thai and green curry for the main and Kanom Moore Gaeng. The food is out of this world! So delicious and immaculately presented.

The restaurant itself is also well presented and kept so clean and tidy. A well organised establishment. The owner ‘Peter’ and his staff are so friendly and helpful that we now feel like part of this family especially as we’ve been coming for years!

If you love authentic Thai food this is the place for you as once you try it you’ll be hooked too!

Bon appetite!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I love Thai food although this place is an enjoyable place to eat and very reasonably priced, I was very disappointed with the food. The food was less than average. I had a pad Thai and it wasn't quite a pad Thai and the spring rolls had a little too much coating and not enough filling.

The wine was lovely and cheap along with the food and as I have said, the staff and their service were great which made it a lot more enjoyable . Ended up sitting in here for a couple of hours

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I'm a fan of this fantastic resturant where the oweners and staff are nice and lovely.
If you order something real hot&spicy, you can note to them straight away and you will get it!
All foods here are tasty and real Thai.