“A Class resteraunt in a relaxed atmosphere.”
Review of O's Thai Cafe

O's Thai Cafe
Ranked #2,480 of 27,045 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good value and excellent service, well worth a visit. The Thai food is exceptional and the staff are very friendly and will always go that extra mile to accomodate unusual requests. It's highly recommended.

Reviewed 13 December 2018 via mobile

The yum ka soup (the one with coconut milk) is the best soup I’ve ever had! Both me and my parter loved it!
Ever dish we had was awesome and you can choose how spicy you want your dish to be, so if you’d rather have something with a bit less spice they will make it milder for you! :)
really nice staff who go out of their way to make the meal lovely for you :)
they don’t accept tips via card so make sure you bring cash for the tip, cos they deserve it! :)

Reviewed 12 December 2018 via mobile

I’m a long standing customer of O’S Cafe in Crouch End.
Every time I revisit I am immediately welcomed back by the fabulous attentive staff and owner.
Every meal, lunch or dinner has consistently arrived to the same high standard as before.
The food has always arrived freshly prepared, not reheated as in some establishments. The flavours are mouth watering and packed with fresh vegetables and herbs. The meat and fish are of the highest quality all adding to the most enjoyable eating experience.
The menu is varied and caters to my Gluten Free diet perfectly.
After visiting this evening I thought it only fair to give this restaurant top marks for food, service, ambience and comfort.
Another fantastic evening in this gem of a restaurant.

Reviewed 11 December 2018 via mobile

Used to visit this restaurant frequently when I lived locally

Went for a meal with family on Sunday evening - food was only ok.

Service was appalling member of staff was exceptionally rude - when asked why ignored me and walked away. Spoke with manager who was totally uninterested. I was informed that if I wanted to ret my dessert and request a refund I'd have to pay the full price for all the other items on the set menu which would be more expensive !

Will not return

Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

Ok “thai-style” food, with heavy emphasis on meat or shrimp, and coconut milk. Missed most of the flavors and veggies I most closely associate with Thai food- eg lemongrass, lime, garlic, and fresh ginger.