“Authentic food Great Service”
Review of Siam CENTRAL

Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed 1 June 2023

Siam CENTRAL

London

Authentic food fast efficient service

Little gem. Basic decor but fab food and service. Would definitely go again.
Great value.

2  Thank christinedZ4748DY

Reviewed 28 April 2023 via mobile

Popped in for lunch on the off chance they had a table, mixed seafood starters were lovely, and a duck fried rice for main.
Great service.
Superb will definitely go back.

Date of visit: April 2023
Reviewed 22 April 2023

I’d like to start this review by saying that I am a regular at Siam and also Thai metro. However I was very surprised and shocked on last visit. On Saturday the 23rd April I was with my two friends one straight one gay(myself undefined ) . We were sat on the first floor right next to the ‘male’ toilets which I then proceeded to use after I was seated. My friends were then subjected to questioning whilst I was in bathroom and then when I returned to the table I was verbally uscolded infront of other customers like an insubordinate child. Honestly for the location of the restaurant I am absolutely mortified for others that don’t have the ability to voice their concerns in a safe environment.

Date of visit: April 2023
Reviewed 19 March 2023 via mobile

Our food was so salty. Both of our stir fry sauces were basically soy sauce and it looked like every dish had the same salty watery sauce! We mentioned this to the waiter who was polite, he then went to speak to the manager - who stood there pulling faces! We wasn’t asking for money off, we just wanted to inform them. The manager didn’t even have the decency to come over and apologise. Also on entering the restaurant I felt that the manager was very rude he didn’t smile and the way he demanded I put my small umbrella near the door! Suffice to say that I kept my umbrella with me and he was lucky I was in a good mood yesterday otherwise I would have told him exactly what I thought of him. Seriously who does he think he is!!!

1  Thank Tetia2256
Reviewed 18 March 2023

We went to Siam Central with friends before going to the theatre on a Saturday. Although we were eating early there were still a few other tables taken.

The food was very good. We shared vegetable tempura and prawn crackers to start followed by penang curries (inc tofu, chicken). The bill came to approximately £90 for the 4 of us including a bottle of wine and a beer.

We would happily return if we are in the area.