“Definitely recommend it!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed 30 June 2023

Great food and friendly staff. Always going back when I fancy Thai food. I've been going there for a couple of year and couldn't find another place with better food.

Reviewed 28 June 2023 via mobile

On a balmy evening walking down Charlotte Street in Central London we came across this small but delightful little Thai restaurant and decided to have dinner there.
We chose to sit outside at the little table & chairs on the pavement, enjoy the weather and watch the world go be.
We selected the Thai Fish Cakes as a shared starter, then Pad Thai ( with chicken) Noodles, Green Curry & rice and to finish we selected fresh Mango Sticky Rice with coconut cream dressing & Fried Banana Fritters with icecream. Just all so delicious and authentic and reasonably priced.
The service was excellent, friendly & efficient & we'll definetly be back.
Great find.

Date of visit: June 2023
Reviewed 1 June 2023

Siam CENTRAL

London

Authentic food fast efficient service

Little gem. Basic decor but fab food and service. Would definitely go again.
Great value.

Date of visit: March 2023
2  Thank christinedZ4748DY
Reviewed 28 April 2023 via mobile

Popped in for lunch on the off chance they had a table, mixed seafood starters were lovely, and a duck fried rice for main.
Great service.
Superb will definitely go back.

Reviewed 22 April 2023

I’d like to start this review by saying that I am a regular at Siam and also Thai metro. However I was very surprised and shocked on last visit. On Saturday the 23rd April I was with my two friends one straight one gay(myself undefined ) . We were sat on the first floor right next to the ‘male’ toilets which I then proceeded to use after I was seated. My friends were then subjected to questioning whilst I was in bathroom and then when I returned to the table I was verbally uscolded infront of other customers like an insubordinate child. Honestly for the location of the restaurant I am absolutely mortified for others that don’t have the ability to voice their concerns in a safe environment.