“Good value lunch”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
surrey
“Good value lunch”
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Quick service. Well cooked food and value for money. We visit this restaurant about once a month for lunch and the food is always good. You can see straight into the kitchen which has a 5 star hygiene rating.

Visited December 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Lovely dinner in Talad Thai restaurant”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I have tried in so meny restaurants in London looking for a authentic Thai food and I have to say that this is my favourite Thai restaurant. Very tasty and has the best green curry. The service was friendly and quick... Definitely I will back!!

• Visited November 2013
“Good Food, Excellent Service! Well worth a visit!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

I recently visited the Talad Thai, after been taken there a few months ago by friends. Have to say that I was thoroughly pleased by the whole dining experience.

It was a cold evening and walked into a very warm restaurant, greeted by two lovely waitresses. They immediately found a table for me and my partner and with the same smile I was greeted with attended the table to provide us menus.

I was expecting to be served by Thai waiters/waitresses, but instead it was two spanish ladies.

The food was as authentic as could be made for a restaurant in UK, full of flavour and made to my tastes of spice. The menu's are described well by the staff, with careful consideration to your tastes and palate.

Service was attentive and speedy considering the rush within the restaurant. Obviously the quality of food and service is what makes this restaurant busy on almost all days.

The only downside I felt was the lack of decor and the 'cafe style' feel in the restaurant, although it added to the authenticity.

So if your looking for a posh diner, this isn't the place. However, if you want good food accompanied by attentive service at an average price look no further.

Hampshire, UK
“Gone Downhill !”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Just felt compelled to write this one up after visiting last night for dinner. Arrived just after 1930 and it was fairly busy, they were already directing people to the downstairs section ( never a great move as everything gets run from the kitchen upstairs so end up being forgotten often in the basement) but we were lucky enough to be seated upstairs abet near the door, which was constantly in use by a delivery driver coming in to pick up orders. I remember this place being great, but have to say I was disappointed last night and probably wouldn't make a effort to drive there unless I happened to be passing. The food was fine (not great, it lacked the real Thai spice level) but the service was rubbish, and haphazard at best. What surprised me was that we were greeted by a lovely Thai lady on arrival, but then things soon declined as the dining room was being looked after by 2 Spanish girls, both of whom seemed quite disinterested and were bordering on cold and rude. We were served quickly, no complaints, but nobody asked if everything was ok, no drinks topped up or offered after the initial order, and generally it lacked atmosphere. I know this is a cafe style affair rather than fancy schmancy dining but it was very mediocre, leaving me rather miffed when I left. You can do much better than this Talad Thai, come on guys I want you to be good again ! It was the first time in a long time that I didn't pay the service charge - there was none to talk of !

London, United Kingdom
“Quite good, nothing special”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I got take away from Talad Thai, and thought the flavours were good but the curries we had were both thin and could have definitely had more meat/prawns in.

Not bad for the price, but it definitely could be better. The lack of competition in terms of Thai food in Putney probably doesn't help.

• Visited September 2013