“Disappointment”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The staff was friendly, the food (especially my seafood dish) less than average. The atmosphere is ok, I mean a quiet place, with kind of chinese items. The portions are tiny and rice is not included as side of the main course, as usually happens in asiatic restaurant. 46 pounds, really poor value. I cannot recommend it.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Food was not bad. My order was £18 includes 10% service charge. On that, waiter added £9 as gratuity. You should be very careful here!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

The restaurant does Chinese food as well as Vietnamese. We had mostly Vietnamese dishes, which the manager helped us to choose, and they were very good. The starter platter had a wonderful mix of food, which was a great way for trying different dishes. The staff were nice, friendly and efficient. They even let us go upstairs to try out the karaoke, which I can see will be fun for parties. We had a great evening even though it was a very cold and wet night. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Visited this restaurant last night as a party of 9 people (first time for me, some of the others had been before). Had a great time. Friendly, warm service with excellent food. The manager told us that they recently introduced a variety of Vietnamese dishes so we went for that. All the dishes were excellent and I enjoyed the frog legs much more than I thought I would. Even had a small takeaway with me when we left as we couldn't finish all the food :)
The facilities were very good and clean. We even tried out the Karaoke upstairs and it wasn't long before music were booming and bad singing ensured lol. Will be back.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I use eat here every other week but for last few years it's has gone downhill, after hearing it is now under new management I decided to try again, a big improvement, real close to what it used to be, tasty Chinese and Vietnamese food, it's more clean, new toilets, competitively priced, look forward to seeing if it captures fully the charm of old.