“Can you move it closer to me?”
Review of Yas

Yas
Ranked #6,380 of 23,009 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Eastbourne UK
“Can you move it closer to me?”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I guess the location a few seconds walk from Olympia is this restaurants massive plus but location is not all. After a day working at or visiting the Exhibition Centre it is perfectly positioned to allow you to recharge your batteries.

Not sure where the negative reviews come from. I ate here two nights out of three whilst exhibiting at Olympia and was very, very happy with the whole experience.

It is never going to compete with a restaurant aiming for a five star rating but so what? The food is good, the staff are a little distant at first ..but lovely when you are open and friendly. The lamb is so beautifully cooked and the rice with butter has changed the way I serve up rice. I was at work but eating here made me feel like I was on holiday. Family friendly. I'd revisit two nights out of three most weeks if I could!

Another plus point - the bar downstairs is apparently open til 4 though I didn't have the energy to try it

• Arabic first
  • Polish first
“Turned out to be the perfect choice after standing in Olympia all day!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Gosh if I had read some of the bad reviews below I wouldn't have come here! We decided it looked a good place after the exhibition for Natural & Organic Products Europe. The 4 of us were warmly met by 2 members of staff, they helped with our bags and coats - we were exhausted after a long day at NPE. We had lovely wine - a really good Sauvignon Blanc - the French house wine and the other from Chile. The food was good and tasty we mainly chose lots of small plates from the starters/snacks and had great service throughout. My colleagues were very impressed and so was I, I would visit here again in the future for sure.

London
“Persian food in a central london”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Posher alternate to the restaurants on edgware road - also the food is persian so has lot more main course options (lamb/chicken etc with curry) apart from the usual humus and kebabs..their shish kebabs are nice. Service can be slow so keep that in mind. Meal for three with a starter each and three mains (no desserts) cost us £90.

They have shisha outside.

Didn't blow my mind but a decent alternate if you want to eat out. Plus they serve food all day so thats a plus.

• Visited February 2014
“Strange Place”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Eat there today, restaurant looks nice but empty. The lady waitress definately has the Persian look adding to the atmosphere but the service is slow and not very friendly. However they did talk to me towards the end. Behavior of the staff is strange, feels like some spiritual thing resides there

Tampa, Florida
“Best Hummus”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Best Hummus & the YAS chicken salad...Yummy! Been eating there for the past 6 years when in London with friends

Visited February 2014