“Covent Garden - location, location, location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Janet H
“Covent Garden - location, location, location”
Reviewed 9 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

My husband and I and one friend spent two weeks here and visited London extendively and easily from here. The location was perfect for. Walking, or travelling by bus or tube. Simon greeted us on arrival and took the time to explain the workings of the flat. Shampoo, body wash, liquid soap, dishwasher tablets and even washing powder were provided.

Simon also left us his full contact information which we never had cause to use. The flat was clean, spacious and comfortable. Plenty of extra towels were provided and the kitchen and dining room well stocked. Grocery shopping was also nearby. I would certainly recommend renting this flat and would return there if we are back in London.

10 May 2018
Thanks for your brilliant review and your positive recommendation!
Michelle...
“Awesome flat!! Will stay again!!”
Reviewed 25 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Simon is a great host. He was so accommodating to myself and my family along with our many pieces of luggage. He opened the flat for me ahead of schedule so that was able to get out and about earlier than I expected. Thank you Simon!!
The flat is wonderful itself. My children each had their own bed and the beds are extremely comfortable. There is a laundry room located on the floor below which is most convenient to do on your vacation. Did I tell you the location is excellent? We walked to so many places. It is now my official best place to stay in London and I will be back again.

26 Mar 2018
That's a wonderful compliment and review. Thank you so much!
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

22 Mar 2018
Super review, thankyou! I will check out the microwave - however I think all of the ones we use continue to "run" in that they make a noise for about 2 minutes after running. I believe it is a cool down fan function used on all Panasonic Combination machines (I have one in my home).
gfromanis
Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Great place, service and price”
Reviewed 8 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I arrived early, so I needed early check in - Si was very helpful and allowed me to check in earlier and checkout later too.
Great apartment spacious, bright, clean and comfy bed.
Great location, theatres, cinemas, restaurants and shops are walkable distance.
Great place to recommend for single, couple and families.

10 Mar 2018
Great review, thank you!
UNITED KINGDOM
Reviewed 21 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

23 Feb 2018
Thanks for your positive words! And yes please do stay here again, we would love to have you.
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Aug 2017
And you were such delightful and respectful people ... it was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you so much for coming, and please do come back and stay another time. You would be welcome back with open arms.
davidh151...
“Great location - terrific place!”
Reviewed 6 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We loved this centrally-located flat - the four of us had a great 9 day adventure all over London and looked forward to quiet nights in our London home. Easy to get on Tube (a half block away), and all the restaurants and theatres of Covent Garden, Soho, Leicester Square, Oxford St, St Giles were all steps away.
Construction on Centrepoint a bit of a distraction - but not really an issue.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
8 Apr 2017
Glad the trip and your London home was worth 5 stars for us! Thank you so much.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing