“Delicious food and friendly staff”
Review of L'oro di Napoli

L'oro di Napoli
Ranked #65 of 25,017 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant many times before, but only now I'm writing this review. Don't miss out when you are in this area! Well known by locals and favourite spot for couples and families. Make sure you book your table to avoid disappointment. Vibrant atmosphere, friendly staff and most delicious pizzas in London!
Happy munching :)!

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We arrived at 7pm on a Friday. Seated and served really quickly...the food was with us soooo fast. Pizzas were really very good. So fresh and substantial. Proper authentic ingredients. The Tiramisu was perfect; a very generous portion. I joked with our friendly host that I wanted 3 to myself. I really could have eaten 3 myself!
A limoncello on the house to wrap it all up...
Price was really reasonable. You’d have paid the same at a pizza chain. There is no comparison.
Thanks. Pity we actually live 100 miles away.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We have been there many times. L’oro di Napoli is authentic italian restaurant. Italian decor, fantastic food, big variety of pizzas and not only, fresh ingredients, friendly stuff!Thank you Filippo for making our visit every time so cheerful!Till the next time :-)

Izabela S, Owner at L'oro di Napoli, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We came first time for a 3rd birthday party celebration. Atmosphere was great, lots of people in pyjamas and food was second to none.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

L'Oro di Napoli is a very friendly place. The food is of a very high quality. The ambience is great too.
Pizza Margherita is a must for a pizza purist. It's the real test of how good a pizzeria is. It's also my favourite pizza if made properly and with the best ingredients. For me the place passed with flying colours.
If you have room you can have pastiera (Neapolitan Easter cake) or one of the other disserts, which I'm sure are excellent.
Naples is the coffee capital of Italy so make sure you have an espresso here. (Preferably not a cappuccino or latte macchiato, which are breakfast drinks.)
Whatever you have, you won't be disappointed either with the food or with the service.

1  Thank domus01