“Gorgeous Meal and Beautiful Views ”

Galvin at Windows Restaurant
Ranked #184 of 22,564 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$36 - US$256
Cuisines: French, European, British
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, View, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Description: Awarded a Michelin star and 3 AA Rosettes for its impeccable cuisine and ambience, the spectacular 28th floor panorama over the London skyline may have made Galvin at Windows a destination restaurant, but the inspired menu of modern French haute cuisine makes it impossible to overlook. The most talked about restaurant in London, Galvin at Windows has a glamourous interior blending the golden age of the 1930s with a modern theme. Together with Head Chef Joo Won, acclaimed Chef-Patron Chris Galvin has prepared a straightforward range of classic dishes that are ideally suited to the elevated Mayfair surroundings. The neighbouring bar boasts an impressive collection of whisky and cognac alongside classic and contemporary cocktails served on the rare Italian Saint Laurent marble bar top, which adds to the seductive atmosphere of the room. Whether you need to impress an important client or want to enjoy an intimate dinner for two, Galvin at Windows will offer you an exceptional dining experience.
London, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous Meal and Beautiful Views ”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I recently took my mum here for her 60th birthday and I was more than happy. The restaurant is situated at the top of the London Hilton and the views we're amazing, we managed to get a seat by the window looking over Buckingham Palace (the flag was up so the Queen was home ha ha). We had the set lunch menu which turned out to be very tasty. We all thought that of meals we're gorgeous tasting and very well presented, the staff we're very friendly and made it feel like a relaxing meal, they we're very professional and pleasant.
I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wishes to have a lovely meal at a price that wasn't too high.

1 Thank KevSuzuki
Hilton_ParkLane, Manager at Galvin at Windows Restaurant, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear KevSuzuki

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your dining experience here at Galvin at Windows. I am delighted that you chose Galvin at Windows to celebrate your mother’s 60th Birthday celebration!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“What a superb meal experience for our students”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

As part of an end of year trip for our catering students we booked lunch ath this restaurant. The students were nervous as they thought they would feel out of place. We had two round tables in the window with the most fantastic view and we were made to feel welcome and were so well looked after. The students had an amazing experience watching a high class establishment at work and looking at the picture plate of food that was served.
thank you to all the staff for making their experience one to be remembered.

Eastleigh College Hospitality and Catering Department

Dear Syons

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am delighted to read that your catering students had a pleasant dining experience here at Galvin at Windows. Thank you for choosing our restaurant to host your end of year celebration!

London, United Kingdom
“First Class Experience - Galvin at Windows”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I felt I had to write this review as it is very rare to find such a romantic setting, my partner and I stayed at the Hilton this weekend for a romantic break and the whole experience was truly wonderful.

We booked a table at Galvin for the Saturday night and from the moment we were greeted at the door and shown to our table nothing was too much trouble for the staff at the Galvin.

The food was absolutely delicious, we had the tasting menu which consisted of many courses and all were carefully explained by our waitress and presented beautifully. The fantastic food coupled with the great ambience and the most amazing view over the City of London really made for a special evening to remember.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Helen

Dear Helen R

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am delighted to read such a positive review about your dining experience here at Galvin at Windows. Thank you for your kind comments about the beautifully presented cuisine and the great ambience.

London, United Kingdom
“Always a great experience”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

A location with stunning views across the west end of London, a great menu - which never fails to impress - and attentive staff. A really knowledgeable Sommelier who helps navigate the extensive wine list. Definitely somewhere for a romantic evening, business lunch or entertaining friends from abroad,

Dear Ian C

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am delighted to read your positive comments about your dining experience here at Galvin at Windows. Thank you for your kind comments about the impressive menu and attentive staff.

We pride ourselves on the standard of our service and cuisine so I am delighted that this was aptly displayed upon your recent visit.

Surrey, UK
“A wonderful place for a celebration”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I visited yesterday to celebrate a girlfriends 60th, there were 8 of us and we had a wonderful time, delicious food, cocktails, wine. Great view and friendly super service. They organised the most delicious birthday cake, mango and raspberry.

Visited June 2014